Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scooting 2Up on a Stella

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Scooter Gallery Previous topic :: Next topic  
SockyTX

2012 Stella 4T

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Scooting 2Up on a Stella Reply with quote

Spring is in the air and we had a sunny 70 degree afternoon here in N. TX. The wife and I went for a ride and shot some video of our ride.

ordermeanother

Krampus ('05 Stella 2t) 1981 Honda c70 passport

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice. would kill for some of that weather over here... Crying or Very sad I'm stuck riding in 20 degrees with heavy flurries.
viney266

genuine Stella

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!. Did a little riding here last week, but can't wait for Spring ( I always get antsy after hunting season is over). It is currently 26 here. I am looking forward to long warm spring rides.
magnato1

Lance Matte Black Cali Classic 125 , 2010 Genuine Dijon Stella 4T

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Socky,

I just got the pegs in this thread http://www.modernbuddy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23346&highlight=pegs because I didn't want to have to buy the cowl protectors and add the extra weight, but it turns out that they're actually in a really inopportune place because A) my girlfriend is 5'3" and can barely reach them, and B) her feet end up invading my foot space and it's hard to brake and it's dangerous. So, I am curious about your setup. Does your girlfriend like the pegs? Is anything about them uncomfortable for her? They seem to sit a lot higher than mine which would be good for my girlfriend since she's a midget, but also looks good because it keeps the passenger's feet out of my space. Anyways, let me know how you and your wife like the setup. Thanks

Jeff

SockyTX

2012 Stella 4T

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnato- You can see the set up I'm running for my passenger foot pegs in this link

https://twitter.com/SockyTX/status/307276922520473600

The pegs do not get in the way with this set up. 97% of the time I wear boots while riding and have plenty of room. My wife isn't a fan of long rides b/c her knees get crampy/sore from her seated position and feet on the pegs. . She's 5'3 and she alternates her feet from the pegs to the back of the foot board just under the pegs. But she's good for about an hour of running errands in our neighborhood or cruising around the lake.

Meis

2007 Buddy 50 cc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the lake roads out on the grapevine side of the lake... man I miss living in grapevine!

Now that we are a good 3 years after this post, the flower mound side of the lake is also great now that it's paved lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Scooter Gallery Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: