Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bought a 2013 Blur

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Blur Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
Kennyr44

2013 Blur 220 White

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Bought a 2013 Blur Reply with quote

Well last week I gave up my tricked out Aprilia Sr70 for a White 2013 Blur. I have zero buyers remorse. The Blur is exactly what I was after. Its 100 lb's heavier and feels so much more stable than the Aprila. It's not really any faster till you get to about 40 to 50 I'm guessing. The comfort level is real good for my size, 5'10' 155 lb. It's the perfect height for me
, Im flat footing and not cramped at all. I'm not saying the Aprilla wasn't all that but been there done that and now I'm absolutely loving the Blur. The Aprilia Sr50 forum is huge compared to this though.
Terr Bear

Genuine Blur 220i

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Blur World! You are going to love it (you already do!)
My Blur is my first scooter. Perfect for me. Handles great, looks great. I always get lots of people asking questions about it. When I saw it at Sportique Scooters, I knew that was the one I wanted.

Many happy miles! Very Happy

Southerner

none yet - Got a motorcycle. Does that count?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested in hearing your "new bike" impressions further. We are about the same height but I've got quite a few pounds on you.
Kennyr44

2013 Blur 220 White

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be fine for you. Plenty of power for more weight. I've owned dirt bikes, big bikes and 50cc scooters. This is my favorite. Its a good compromise. I could never go back to shifting or give up the under seat storage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Blur Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: