Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blur Mirrors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Blur Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
cyclewhitman

Buddy 125

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Blur Mirrors Reply with quote

I want to change my Buddy 125 mirrors for what is on the Blur. For the life of me, I can't find out what they are. Scooterworks in Chicago can order them for me for around $40 and I just want to know if that is a good price for them but can't find them being sold anywhere.

Does anyone have information to pass along? Otherwise, Scooterworks is getting my money. Thanks.
Stoney rs

2011 blur ss220

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: blur mirrors Reply with quote

I just rcently bought mine from thescooterloungeonline. The style has changed slightly to me better looking slightly larger maybe more sturdier looking but that is the price. I tried cheaper price mirrors and thats what I got. So if thats mirrors you wont that's the price.
cyclewhitman

Buddy 125

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting me know. I will order them this week. The ones that came with the scooter are just not working well.
chickdr

'11 Blur SS220i , '13 FZ6R

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: blur mirrors Reply with quote

Stoney rs wrote:
I just rcently bought mine from thescooterloungeonline. The style has changed slightly to me better looking slightly larger maybe more sturdier looking but that is the price. I tried cheaper price mirrors and thats what I got. So if thats mirrors you wont that's the price.

You replaced your 2011's mirrors with 2013's? Could you post a closeup photo? I didn't know they had changed.
Stoney rs

2011 blur ss220

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: blur mirrors Reply with quote

I've never tried posting a pic before but will try this evening.
chickdr

'11 Blur SS220i , '13 FZ6R

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you hit the "post reply" button you will see a box below the box to type your reply with a "browse" button over it. Just hit that button and find the spot you have your photo. Thanks
cyclewhitman

Buddy 125

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the mirrors and LOVE them. The guys at scooterworks in Chicago were so helpful in helping me decide and then installing them. I can't believe how much more visibility I have.

Now to sell those stock mirrors on craigslist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Blur Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: