Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roughhouse 50cc, Used, Layed down. Parts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Black Cat, Rattler & Roughhouse Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
ModestKarma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Roughhouse 50cc, Used, Layed down. Parts? Reply with quote

I am buying a used 2015 Roughhouse Titatinium Roughhouse 50cc with 100 miles on it. Seems like everything works in perfect condition other than the scratches on the left side of the body where it was laid down at some point. I have found some replacement parts if I ever waned to make it look brand new again but they are all black. I can't seem to find any parts for the titanium gray color. Does anyone know if they are available?

He is selling it for 1,700 with the brand new ones being 2800 I feel like even though it was laid down is a good deal. Thoughts?

DeeDee

buddy 170i

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a 2013 in 2015 with 180 miles on it for $1,000. It needed the fuel tank drained and cleaned, and that was it. It was in showroom shape. I also received a new riding jacket, battery tender and modular helmet. I think they are asking way too much.
ModestKarma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting that seems like a crazy deal for you!

I will do more research.

ModestKarma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I should also say it comes with a lock, cover, rack and trunk
DeeDee

buddy 170i

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw you are in Denver also. This is a much better deal:

https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/mcy/6133251093.html

Feel free to pm me if you want to talk scooters. I buy and sell all the time.
luckyscroller788

Hoolie 170/ buddy 170

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe because of area the price differences, here in WI a brand new roughhouse sport in titanium color is $2199
cummingsjc

Genuine Buddy 50cc, Genuine Mean Cat, Piaggio MP3-500 (Desert Camo), MP3-400 (Pinky)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luckyscroller788 wrote:
maybe because of area the price differences, here in WI a brand new roughhouse sport in titanium color is $2199

I would assume that the $2800 price tag he mentions was an OTD price, not the retail price.
cummingsjc

Genuine Buddy 50cc, Genuine Mean Cat, Piaggio MP3-500 (Desert Camo), MP3-400 (Pinky)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offer the original seller $1300-$1400 and see what he does. Is this the Roughhouse Sport 50cc or the regular Roughhouse 50cc. If it is the Sport model (upgraded with LED lights, better suspension, 12" tires, etc) the few extra dollars would be worth it.
skipper20

170i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Roughhouse 50cc, Used, Layed down. Parts? Reply with quote

ModestKarma wrote:
I am buying a used 2015 Roughhouse Titatinium Roughhouse 50cc with 100 miles on it. Seems like everything works in perfect condition other than the scratches on the left side of the body where it was laid down at some point. I have found some replacement parts if I ever waned to make it look brand new again but they are all black. I can't seem to find any parts for the titanium gray color. Does anyone know if they are available?

He is selling it for 1,700 with the brand new ones being 2800 I feel like even though it was laid down is a good deal. Thoughts?

Offer him $1,400 cash on the spot (have the money in your pocket) and after you get it home, put some stickers over the scratches. That would be a good deal.

Bill in Seattle
'16 RH50 Sport
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Black Cat, Rattler & Roughhouse Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: