Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2017 Roughhouse Sport 50 lost key

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » General Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
dmshar5

Buddy 50

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:56 am    Post subject: 2017 Roughhouse Sport 50 lost key Reply with quote

Hi, just got a 2017 RH Sport 50 with no key, Feral Sparky put me in touch of a replacement ignition, seat lock and gas cap. My problem is how do I open the seat and remove the gas cap? Changing the ignition is a piece of cake, the seat and gas cap is giving me the fits, any ideas will help. Thanking you all in advance.
Feral_Sparky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: 2017 Roughhouse Sport 50 lost key Reply with quote

dmshar5 wrote:
Hi, just got a 2017 RH Sport 50 with no key, Feral Sparky put me in touch of a replacement ignition, seat lock and gas cap. My problem is how do I open the seat and remove the gas cap? Changing the ignition is a piece of cake, the seat and gas cap is giving me the fits, any ideas will help. Thanking you all in advance.

Take it to a locksmith with paperwork showing you own the bike and they can pick the locks for you no problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » General Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: