Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ncy lowdown on Rattler 110

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Black Cat, Rattler & Roughhouse Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
Wrattler312

Rattler 110

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:29 pm    Post subject: Ncy lowdown on Rattler 110 Reply with quote

I’m a short dude. I just grabbed a used low profile seat for my Rattler 110. Feels lower on my butt but the center of gravity still feels A little high to me. Was wondering if anyone has used the lowdown shock or have any suggestions to lightly lower the suspension a little. [/quote]
NorCalRattler

‘09 Rattler 110

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can’t speak to the suspension upgrade you’re chatting about, you might just have to bite the bet and go for it.. not many people around this forum these days.. good luck!
RiderK

2014 Roughhouse, 1997 Piaggio Typhoon 50

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NCY lowdown rear shock will fit the 110 and it'll lower it significantly. Keep in mind that it will affect the sidestand lean angle. You will need to shorten the sidestand so its not standing straight up or falling over.
RiderK

2014 Roughhouse, 1997 Piaggio Typhoon 50

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Ncy lowdown on Rattler 110 Reply with quote

Wrattler312 wrote:
I’m a short dude. I just grabbed a used low profile seat for my Rattler 110. Feels lower on my butt but the center of gravity still feels A little high to me. Was wondering if anyone has used the lowdown shock or have any suggestions to lightly lower the suspension a little.
[/quote]

Also I see you're in Chicago. You can head out to Scooterworks and they will be able to answer most anything related to Genuine/PGO parts fitment. They are the main Genuine distributor in our country. I'd give them a call. They are always helpful and friendly when I call them.

Wrattler312

Rattler 110

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for you input. Yes I have spoken with them but due to lockdown They are not as available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » Black Cat, Rattler & Roughhouse Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: