Forums
 FAQHelp  LinksLinks    SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just wanted to say hi.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » General Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  
ScooterLibby

Orange Buddy 125

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Just wanted to say hi. Reply with quote

I was directed over here by Shellee. I just brought my Orange Buddy 125 home last night and went on my first official ride today. Marvelous. Cool I'm so excited to finally have my Buddy, now I just gotta start making it my own. Very Happy
dahuffy

QLink Legacy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Family! Clown
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Just wanted to say hi. Reply with quote

ScooterLibby wrote:
I was directed over here by Shellee. I just brought my Orange Buddy 125 home last night and went on my first official ride today. Marvelous. Cool I'm so excited to finally have my Buddy, now I just gotta start making it my own. Very Happy

Libby, this is John from the Cannonball. Welcome to the site. You didn't tell me you were getting a Buddy! Buddys are a hoot to ride, aren't they? Hope you really like yours.

Ride Safe. And, again, welcome to Modern Buddy!

P.S. I know you're going to customize your Buddy. Please post pix when you do. Wink
Shellee

Genuine Buddy 170

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John and Libby... you know each other?? Wow! Small world! Cool

Welcome Libby!! Glad you made it! John's right... we love mods, so be sure to post pictures, ok?

Keys

'12 Kymco Agility 125

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be very happy with your Buddy. I went on a rally this last Saturday and my little black rocket smoked all the 150's which included a Stella with a Sito pipe. Great power, excellent handling. And FUN!!

--Keys Cool

golfingirl

Stella

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ModernBuddy! This is a great site with some great people on it. I know you'll enjoy your orange Buddy... It's hard not too. They're great scooters and I love my orange one. Wink Have fun & ride safe!
ScooterLibby

Orange Buddy 125

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: Just wanted to say hi. Reply with quote

jrsjr wrote:
ScooterLibby wrote:

Libby, this is John from the Cannonball. Welcome to the site. You didn't tell me you were getting a Buddy! Buddys are a hoot to ride, aren't they? Hope you really like yours.

Ride Safe. And, again, welcome to Modern Buddy!

P.S. I know you're going to customize your Buddy. Please post pix when you do. Wink

Uh oh, I think there might be a case of mistaken identity. My names not Libby, it's Chevon. I just like to make stabs at grown men named Scooter, with questionable ethics. Laughing Although I am on Urbanscootin with that name as well. I haven't posted in a while though.

I will definitely post some pics of my mods, just gotta start saving up. I already ordered the topcase and chrome back rack, hopefully that will come soon. Although from reading on here I see that accessories have been a bit of a crap shoot. Oh well, we'll see.

Shellee

Genuine Buddy 170

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Just wanted to say hi. Reply with quote

Quote:
Uh oh, I think there might be a case of mistaken identity. My names not Libby, it's Chevon. I just like to make stabs at grown men named Scooter, with questionable ethics. Laughing Although I am on Urbanscootin with that name as well. I haven't posted in a while though.

Whew!! I was seriously confused there for awhile! Glad you're here CHEVON! <grin>

Now one thing to mention... if you decide to install the windshield yourself, watch out for those bolts. They are prone to losing their heads! The right-hand bolt head just broke right off... my windshield is now being held on with duct tape (not the kind of fashion statement I was hoping for!) Sad

jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: Just wanted to say hi. Reply with quote

Shellee wrote:
Whew!! I was seriously confused there for awhile! Glad you're here CHEVON!

Sorry about the confusion! Rolling Eyes I'm glad you're here, too! Welcome to Modern Buddy, where we're not always quite that confused.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums » General Discussion Previous topic :: Next topic  Time: GMT

Jump to: