NBR - Getting a new ride!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

HMBscoot

NBR - Getting a new ride!

Post by HMBscoot »

I'm so excited, and i just can't hide it! lol so i'm getting my self a Kawasaki Ninja 250! in red and the Pamplona will now be used by my girlfriend (i hope) so we can ride together!

i know a few others here have this bike, what do you like/dislike about it?
MB Member #1832.

2008 buddy 150 Pamplona
2009 Stella 2T "temporarily"
r0sa

Post by r0sa »

I AM S0O0O0 JEALOUS, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!!!!!
Josh

Post by Josh »

Did you get a used 1987-2007, or a 2008-2009 model? The first thing you should do on the older model is replace the stock tires! I went with Pirelli Sport Demons and couldn't be happier.

For anything and everything you could wish to learn about this bike head here: http://faq.ninja250.org/wiki/Main_Page

Note the forum link on the left side. The members there can answer just about any Ninja related question you can throw at them, but be sure to try and find your answer first in the faq. There's a ton of good reading material there.
coffeebrown

Post by coffeebrown »

Congrats on the ninja - welcome to the club!!! There is a great ninja forum: www.ninjette.org if you're interested.

I enjoy the ninja but the gear ratio is crazy. You can shift into third before getting to the end of your driveway!! :lol:

Enjoy it. Have fun. Be safe.
"A woman is like a teabag; you never know how strong she is until she's in hot water"
MikieTaps

Post by MikieTaps »

I have a 500, not a 250, but i am now in love with kawasakis... they are prety bullet proof... they are hard to break... at least mechanically. ENJOY!