New Buddy's are Here - Italia and Red

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

pocphil
Dealer

New Buddy's are Here - Italia and Red

Post by pocphil »

This morning they showed up and it felt just like Christmas!

Now we have every color offered and lined up in a row it's hard not to want one of each.

The fit and finish of the Buddy Italia is fantastic. So many scooter companies get 2 tone wrong. With poorly matched grips and seats etc.

The overall effect is fantastic.
Attachments
4.jpg
4.jpg (109.68 KiB) Viewed 1303 times
Phil Waters
ClevelandMoto
Pride Of Cleveland Scooters
18636 Detroit Rd.
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
216-227-1964
www.clevelandmoto.com
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

I will be in to drool all over your shiny bikes and annoy you guys tomorrow!
ebcspace

italia buddy

Post by ebcspace »

this deserves a reminder of a pic posted earlier... hello my precious :wink:
Attachments
italiagreen_124.jpg
italiagreen_124.jpg (21.86 KiB) Viewed 1230 times
scoot on!
slowgo

Post by slowgo »

I still cannot tell what color the SI is. Every photo and promo shot shows a different color-particularly around the floorboard area. I hope reality is closest to POCphil's pic at the top of this topic. I like the darker tone. All will be known 'next week' when I ride mine home. It will then morph to a constant shade of dust and mud splatter like all other vehicles in my stable.
Shellee

Post by Shellee »

slowgo wrote:I still cannot tell what color the SI is. Every photo and promo shot shows a different color-particularly around the floorboard area. I hope reality is closest to POCphil's pic at the top of this topic. I like the darker tone. All will be known 'next week' when I ride mine home. It will then morph to a constant shade of dust and mud splatter like all other vehicles in my stable.
Slowgo... I can't really describe the shade of green to you, but I saw one yesterday at my dealer, and I can tell you, you will love the looks of this scooter! It is really sharp and everyone at the shop was raving about it!
~ Shellee
Genuine Buddy 170
www.scooterdiva.com
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

I saw the Italia yesterday as well, and it is a beauty! Nice color tone and love the white walls (something that would probably not look good on my cream). The red is nice as well, but not as unique as the green. I also saw/heard the performance pipe. wow! I appreciate how the Buddy does not contribute to noise pollution, but on the other hand ,being heard has it's advantages-especially in areas that are clueless about looking out for 2 wheelers. I am looking forward to reports on the pipes. Ok, OK, I will admit I just like the growl.
Keys

Post by Keys »

There. Now don't you feel better after having come clean?

--Keys
"Life without music would Bb"
Bryce-O-Rama

Post by Bryce-O-Rama »

peabody99 wrote:I am looking forward to reports on the pipes. Ok, OK, I will admit I just like the growl.
Are you looking for reliability reports on the pipe, or just other people's views on how it looks, sounds, and the performance difference? If you want the latter, pick up a copy of the most recent issue of ScooterWorld magazine at your local scooter shop. The Prima pipe does have a nice little growl, doesn't it?
- Bryce
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

well I don't care how other people think it looks or sounds, b/c I think its sweet! Practical me want to make sure it performs well. Although the truth is I am a city driver and the buddy is fast enough. I am just not sure I can justify $200 to get that roar (sweet, sweet growl)