scooter un muffed

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

kneil67@yahoo.com

scooter un muffed

Post by kneil67@yahoo.com »

Kaos

Post by Kaos »

I ran mine with an open header for a bit. That was LOUD, I was louder than a lot of those strait-pipe Harley's.
kneil67@yahoo.com

Post by kneil67@yahoo.com »

flippen nice I just want to ride cant wait my swap out im jonesen man need a fixx
Vic

Post by Vic »

Had a friend that put a Prima pipe on his Vespa, a weld broke during a ride and he sounded like something else. Unfortunately he had to head home before he risked engine damage, but it sounded pretty damn impressive.

-v
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

Vic wrote:Had a friend that put a Prima pipe on his Vespa, a weld broke during a ride and he sounded like something else. Unfortunately he had to head home before he risked engine damage, but it sounded pretty damn impressive.

-v
Thats basically what happened to me. Before my Prima I had a Yoshimura pipe on my Buddy, my weld broke right at the canister, leaving just a header.

I drove it around that way for 2 weeks until my Prima pipe came in. It was uncomfortably loud, and could be heard blocks away.
Drumwoulf

Post by Drumwoulf »

I liked the other u-tube flic there; where someone throws food garbage out of their car window and the following scooter rider stops and picks it up, catches the car, and pitches the garbage right back into the car window!

~KARMA~! :lol:
Namaste,
~drummer~

07 Buddy 125
07 Vespa GT200