NBR Motorcyle trip to Glacier

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

bluebuddygirl

NBR Motorcyle trip to Glacier

Post by bluebuddygirl »

Hey everybody. My husband I an just got back from a motorcycle trip from Akron, OH to Glacier National Park in Montana and back. I did not take the buddy, but I did ride a thumper, my 250 Super Sherpa. I wrote a blog with lots of pics if anyone is interested.

http://trailmapping.blogspot.com/
Wheelz

Post by Wheelz »

Wow, great trip bluebuddygirl, glad you guys made it home safe, and enjoyed your blog and pictures as well. :clap:
"Hey You, yeah, all you'se thoughts, specially you, creepy wierd one in the corner, Screw you guys, I'm going for a ride..."
db

Post by db »

So beautiful, very nice pics. That would be some ride
bluebuddygirl

Post by bluebuddygirl »

It was amazing and beautiful. I only wish I had the buddy's seat. The Sherpa is not quite as comfortable, but I did add some high density foam to my seat before we left, which helped. :D
db

Post by db »

I'm sure the buddy seat would hurt after a while to, I did some four hour trips on the buddy and my butt and shoulders were sore. However, for a trip like that it would be worth it
bluebuddygirl

Post by bluebuddygirl »

Well worth it. I don't think I have ever had such a great vacation, and while on the trip we were already planning next year's ride. Not quite as far this time, but up to Maine to visit our friends there. They are near Bangor, which is also near Bar Harbor. The last time we went I got food poisoning and didn't get to see any of Bar Harbor, and we were in the car that time. (thankfully because of the illness). But, I think it would be a beautiful ride.
siobhan

Post by siobhan »

Hey blue, if you pass through CT/Mass on your trip next year, give a shout!

I just got back from 2+weeks on the DRZ to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick (Canada eh!) and Maine and New Hampshire. I'll tell ya, I did 354 miles on day on the the 2x4 aka as "a seat" and I was hurtin'.

Good to see you riding the crap outta that Sherpa!