Do "Chicks" Dig Scooters?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

JHScoot

Do "Chicks" Dig Scooters?

Post by JHScoot »

According to this guy, they do. He's gotta beat 'em off with a stick!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_ksDRkIgUo?fs ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_ksDRkIgUo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I've yet to experience this phenomena. Maybe I should get in the gym more often, and invest in some botox :nerd:

Or maybe its just the scoot? Anyone got a black Roughhouse they wanna trade for a red Agility? :wtf:

Woe is me...
goldscott

Post by goldscott »

Chicks totally dig my Buddy. (Or maybe just the operator? wink-nudge)
VoodooKitty

Post by VoodooKitty »

this chick does :bat:
JSharpPhoto

Post by JSharpPhoto »

wow. 400 miles on that thing, and I bet the seat already has Chlamydia.

what a douche
jmkjr72

Post by jmkjr72 »

they dig my stella more then they dig my zuma
z 2008 zuma 50
olive 2008 setlla
1979 tomos
Wheelz

Post by Wheelz »

Wait a second here, supposedly, he gets all the chicks with his RH, so by logical reasoning, my Rattler should be able to get more chicks, right?

I see no baby chickens any where, when i ride, moreover I do not have to club baby chickens with a stick, I don't think i would want to, that's just wrong...
As a matter of fact if my scooter attracted mobs of baby chickens, I don't think i'd ever get any riding done. I'd just have to sit there and take in all that unbearable cuteness :P
"Hey You, yeah, all you'se thoughts, specially you, creepy wierd one in the corner, Screw you guys, I'm going for a ride..."
JHScoot

Post by JHScoot »

i don't know them chicks aren't all they're cracked up to be (pardon the pun)

jasondavis48108

Post by jasondavis48108 »

I can honestly say that I have not had any chics digging either of my scooters. I've had scooter folk (both male and female) that dig'em but not in the way I'm assuming is meant here. All the chics I know dig either crusiers or race bikes (or the hipster chics who dig fixed gear bicycles :lol: ) as they seem to be more of a sign that the rider is a badass. I ride a scooter in part becuase it doesn't scream anything, and it certainly doesn't scream I'm a testosterone crazed macho badass :lol: If anything it fairly queitly acknowledges my total dorkiness and I find that there is only one chic who totaly digs that so I married her :D
"Only the curious have, if they live, a tale worth telling at all" Alastair Reid
laxer

Post by laxer »

I wonder how many baby chickens I could fit in the pet carrier. Hmmm...
JHScoot

Post by JHScoot »

VoodooKitty wrote:this chick does :bat:
i would just like to say "chicks" is in quotes because its not my word, so i mean not to offend any ladies, women, girls, chicks, broads, kitty's, or otherwise :P
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

laxer wrote:I wonder how many baby chickens I could fit in the pet carrier. Hmmm...
I dunno, but you ride a couple hundred miles and POOF! Chicken nuggets. :lol:
VoodooKitty

Post by VoodooKitty »

KRUSTYburger wrote:
laxer wrote:I wonder how many baby chickens I could fit in the pet carrier. Hmmm...
:rofl:
laxer

Post by laxer »

VoodooKitty wrote:
KRUSTYburger wrote:
Gives a whole new meaning to "meals on wheels."
BootScootin'FireFighter

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

he didn't make the cut at Jersey Shore tryouts. Now he's going for Youtube celebrity status. Too mad he might make the rest of us look like doucebags in the process.
charlie55

Post by charlie55 »

If we can expand the definition of "dig" to include "point and laugh", then I'd have to say, "Yes", most definitely.
jasondavis48108

Post by jasondavis48108 »

charlie55 wrote:If we can expand the definition of "dig" to include "point and laugh", then I'd have to say, "Yes", most definitely.
:rofl: like this
"Only the curious have, if they live, a tale worth telling at all" Alastair Reid
bigbropgo

Post by bigbropgo »

Dig? Maybe some. Tolerate fits better. :?
no i don't ride a scooter, i am a scooter pilot!
VICTUS MORTUUS VENATOR
Rob

Post by Rob »

charlie55 wrote:If we can expand the definition of "dig" to include "point and laugh", then I'd have to say, "Yes", most definitely.

Then again, there could be much worse scenarios for the "point and laugh".

Rob
"Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen."
- Steven Wright
stiffi

Post by stiffi »

I can think of only one occasion where I thought I was getting some love for the scooter, but I thought it was more alcohol related.

I was driving up a local street (coincidentally 1 mile north of, and 3 miles south of 2 different Universities) at 1 AM . A taxi with 3 girls in the back pulled up next to me at a red light. All 3 began smiling and giggling at me. We jockeyed for position all the way up the street for about 2 miles before the taxi finally turned off. All the while the girls were still looking and giggling.

I was on a Yamaha Vino which of course I thought looked cool. It was probably just as likely they were just laughing AT me, though.
Thought I was buying a Buddy and ended up with a People 150. Hanging out for the cool conversation!
loodieboy

Post by loodieboy »

My wife digs scooters :D

So do my three daughters :D :D :D

Even mother-in-law digs scooters :)

Am I supposed to give a rat's arse if any other "chicks" dig scooters?
Clearly.
pugbuddy

Post by pugbuddy »

My experience is that High School chicks seem to dig scooters--but only in a "fun, cool, and good for the environment" sort of way. I get a lot more appreciation directed towards me and my scooter when I tell them I've ridden down to San Antonio and up to Illinois on it.

EDIT: Stopped at a light in State Fair traffic when I hear a car horn. The light hadn't changed so I looked around. Heard it again and spotted two "chicks" (HS or College age) in a car two lanes over grinning from ear to ear and giving me some very enthusiastic "thumbs up". I smiled and waved and we all grinned as the light changed and we moved on! 8)
Robert Wayne Henderson (May 16, 1932 - July 28, 2009).