Scooter fashion at the LATimes

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

rsrider

Scooter fashion at the LATimes

Post by rsrider »

Using the internet for evil since 1994.
GrittyTacoman

Post by GrittyTacoman »

Yeah, Corazzo!!
LunaP

Post by LunaP »

I really like a few of their protos. Their trench is snazzy enough.

However, I wouldn't order it without having firsthand testimony that it's warm enough for the east coast.

I want to email them and suggest they make zip out liners available with their line for those ordering from all the way over here.

I LOVE THEM

for making the coats all the way up to size 24 ;_; And I really hope that they come out with some more stuff.
PeterC

Post by PeterC »

jontlyfamouse wrote:unique ability to make people look slimmer than they are, it is most appropriate color for every occasion. Black is a mysterious and violent.
What are you peddling, Clyde?
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

LunaP wrote:I really like a few of their protos. Their trench is snazzy enough.

However, I wouldn't order it without having firsthand testimony that it's warm enough for the east coast.

I want to email them and suggest they make zip out liners available with their line for those ordering from all the way over here.

I LOVE THEM

for making the coats all the way up to size 24 ;_; And I really hope that they come out with some more stuff.
Since this necropost got bumped by a spambot and got replies…

They've added zip out liners and some other cold weather features to some coats since this story!
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
LunaP

Post by LunaP »

ericalm wrote:
LunaP wrote:I really like a few of their protos. Their trench is snazzy enough.

I LOVE THEM

Since this necropost got bumped by a spambot and got replies…

They've added zip out liners and some other cold weather features to some coats since this story!

Sorry, didn't realize it was a necropost.

I'm a little glad botman brought it to my attention. But I checked their website, not the article (how I found out what sizes they make)... didn't see anything about the additional cold weather stuff... I guess I just missed it.

I'd still want testimony before I dropped 200+ though. Know anybody who wears the brand, Eric?
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Quite a few people; not sure how many in the colder Eastern climes. I'll ask and see if they can provide any info!
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…