Long time no see guys!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

jfrost2

Long time no see guys!

Post by jfrost2 »

Wow long time no see guys!

I've been so busy this past year, I've probably only made 2-3 posts total!

Still scooting, but less because of the cold weather here in Ohio recently. When it warms up I'll be scooting more and more. Still rocking on my original 08 orange buddy.

What's new with me? I work for the humane society and I'm totally into rescuing cats!

In school now for my graphics design degree, but I'd like to own and run a screen printing business for clothing someday. I do alot of work for fun right now. Still need to do a buddy related screen print design. Maybe an image with some snobby saying like "I rode a scooter....before gas was expensive..."

I've been doing misc artwork comissions for people who need graphics and design work done, I make good money. Not much, but enough to buy myself something nice every once in a while.
JHScoot

Post by JHScoot »

ok let me get this straight, our little formerly loyal MB member.

you have been soooo busy you can't stop in when you turn on a computer just to say "hi, it's me I am scooting today!"

I think NOT!

haha :P

i'm pretty new here, but know your avatar nonetheless. so no worries, although you have been gone, your posts live on forever on the internet. or until eric pulls the plug on this joint :(

welcome....back. it's as if you never left!
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Hey! Glad you're doing well. The scooter world has been slow. :)

(jfrost2 was once the most prolific poster on MB and is still #2 in total post count! Quite an accomplishment! He'd get a ribbon or a trophy if I had something like that around here…)
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
ScooterTrash

Post by ScooterTrash »

I wonder who #1 is? :lol:
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

ericalm wrote:Hey! Glad you're doing well. The scooter world has been slow. :)

(jfrost2 was once the most prolific poster on MB and is still #2 in total post count! Quite an accomplishment! He'd get a ribbon or a trophy if I had something like that around here…)
Man you must have been slacking jfrost2, I'm just a hair more than 100 posts behind you now ;)
ScooterTrash

Post by ScooterTrash »

I'm about 3000 behind the both of you and been on a year longer... you guys need more hobbies :lol:
ScooterTrash

Post by ScooterTrash »

Cheaters, I wasn't on here much last winter
ScooterTrash

Post by ScooterTrash »

weird, my post appeared above yours :shock:
ScooterTrash

Post by ScooterTrash »

3 times now?
ScooterTrash

Post by ScooterTrash »

4 times now?
Lostmycage
FAQ Moderator

Post by Lostmycage »

ScooterTrash wrote:I'm about 3000 behind the both of you and been on a year longer... you guys need more hobbies :lol:
Nah, not really. I think half of Kaos' and my own post count was the winter before last where we didn't realize that there was a PM function and we were thinktanking how to get the largest displacement from the most untested "kits" from ebay. :twisted:

Winters can get real slow round these parts. :wink:
Check out :arrow: Scoot Richmond's new site: My awesome local shop.
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

Lostmycage wrote:
ScooterTrash wrote:I'm about 3000 behind the both of you and been on a year longer... you guys need more hobbies :lol:
Nah, not really. I think half of Kaos' and my own post count was the winter before last where we didn't realize that there was a PM function and we were thinktanking how to get the largest displacement from the most untested "kits" from ebay. :twisted:

Winters can get real slow round these parts. :wink:
Lol, yeah that was likely quite a few of them.
GrittyTacoman

Post by GrittyTacoman »

Good to hear from you again, jfrost! Now get on over to Scooterworks and score some more top secret photos of new Genuine models! :D
Kaos

Post by Kaos »

ScooterTrash wrote:4 times now?
Weird. Thats not good :)
rajron

Post by rajron »

Long time no hear
polianarchy

Post by polianarchy »

:o Frosty! You're back, yay!!! :D Good to hear you've got so many good things going on.
ModBud #442
jfrost2

Post by jfrost2 »

GrittyTacoman wrote:Good to hear from you again, jfrost! Now get on over to Scooterworks and score some more top secret photos of new Genuine models! :D
Last time I went, if I remember correctly, another MB member went to scooterworks a day or two later after I leaked the pictures.

They refused to let the poor guy to see the back room, probably because of what I did :oops:
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Post by jrsjr »

jfrost2 wrote:
GrittyTacoman wrote:Good to hear from you again, jfrost! Now get on over to Scooterworks and score some more top secret photos of new Genuine models! :D
Last time I went, if I remember correctly, another MB member went to scooterworks a day or two later after I leaked the pictures.

They refused to let the poor guy to see the back room, probably because of what I did :oops:
We need to change your designation from "Member" to "Secret Agent." :D

Welcome back to MB, jfrostythespyman!