need oil change help

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

wifiducky

need oil change help

Post by wifiducky »

hi every one how are you all :D
i need alittle help with my oil change im running low and so im just going to go for it i had the NCY Decompression Tube added when i got my big bore installed .... but now i dont get how to put oil in XD do i put it in the open hole at the end of the tube?? i dont get it

anyways sorry maybe im just alittle to sick for this but i cant get my mind around the tube

please and thank you

lucas
Lostmycage
FAQ Moderator

Post by Lostmycage »

Remove the oil catch can, screw in dipstick, add oil to full mark on dipstick, run engine for a few minutes, top off oil to full mark, remove dipstick and reinstall oil catch can, stop using "XD" and replace it with any of the available emotes built into this site's forum software. :fp: 8) :oops: :P :x :shock: :evil: :?: :cry: :livid: :hit: :whew: :wha: :roll: :roll: :headache: :bat: :+!:

Then keep riding happily on. :wink:
Check out :arrow: Scoot Richmond's new site: My awesome local shop.
KABarash

Post by KABarash »

Lostmycage wrote:stop using "XD" and replace it with any of the available emotes built into this site's forum software. :fp: 8) :oops: :P :x :shock: :evil: :?: :cry: :livid: :hit: :whew: :wha: :roll: :roll: :headache: :bat: :+!:

Then keep riding happily on. :wink:
Yeah, what the hell does "XD" mean anyway??
Aging is mandatory, growing up is optional.
My kids call me 'crazy', I prefer 'Eccentric'.
Nullius in verba
charlie55

Post by charlie55 »

KABarash wrote:Yeah, what the hell does "XD" mean anyway??
A graphical representation of a sideways laughing face (X = eyes squinting with laughter, D = mouth).

I believe it was originally found in the tomb of Tutmoses II, and represents his initial reaction to Moses' demand that the Israelites be released from bondage.

Archaeologists have yet to find any glyph corresponding to the Pharaoh's reaction following the 10 plagues, but theorize that it may have looked something like this: :headache:
wifiducky

Post by wifiducky »

charlie55 wrote:
KABarash wrote:Yeah, what the hell does "XD" mean anyway??
A graphical representation of a sideways laughing face (X = eyes squinting with laughter, D = mouth).

I believe it was originally found in the tomb of Tutmoses II, and represents his initial reaction to Moses' demand that the Israelites be released from bondage.

Archaeologists have yet to find any glyph corresponding to the Pharaoh's reaction following the 10 plagues, but theorize that it may have looked something like this: :headache:
yep thats it hahaha
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Once the young 'uns realized that :) , LOL and so on were being adopted by people in their 40s and older like, their parents and stuff (despite the fact that their parents' generation invented emoticons, L33T and acronyms such as ROTFL), they formed a secret committee and concocted "XD" as a way to make people feel old and express giddiness in a non-middle-aged person's way.

That may not be entirely accurate, but it's what I took away from the Wikipedia article on XD.

Basically: a way of saying what other people say only differently.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
wifiducky

Post by wifiducky »

you are all making me feel so young at 21 LOL thank you :P and thanks for the help i think i see what i need to take off :)
Stormswift

Post by Stormswift »

Since ya all so young here I doubt anyone remembers this from AOL chatroom days:

}:->
or
ROFLMAOPIMP
I am not a scooter snob.
I am a scooter connoisseur
wifiducky

Post by wifiducky »

Stormswift wrote:Since ya all so young here I doubt anyone remembers this from AOL chatroom days:

}:->
oROFLMAOPIMP
:D ja and @}'--- hahahahahaaaaaaa