i can now say i won over the road zombies

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

wifiducky

i can now say i won over the road zombies

Post by wifiducky »

had my first crash today it a oil slick or something
but its just road rash :) the ems lady was so beautiful <3 to bad i had to show my body to her hahaha i need to lose some lb HAHAHAHA

anyways agent orange is ok the ring around the light broke and so did the screw hole so i need to buy two new parts other then that just like the real agent orange shes a fighter hahaha

p.s. them zombies will never get me
Last edited by wifiducky on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Possibly the most cheerful crash post ever!

Glad you're okay (relatively). I'll check out the full story in the crash reports thread.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
BootScootin'FireFighter

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

Happy healing brother! Always a pleasure to read your write ups
JHScoot

Post by JHScoot »

not too bad. hope you and your scoot heal well!

i have yet to meet an oil slick that could take me out. but my day may be coming. i rode over some tree debris the other day that gave ne a surprise, however, and have had some fishtails coming to quick stops

my mighty strength has always managed to keep my scoot upright, however

ha! :P

hope you're back on agent orange soon. and here's to sexy ambulance girls :)
Riding is riding
Halloweenie

Re: i can now say i won over the road zombies

Post by Halloweenie »

wifiducky wrote:had my first crash today it a oil slick or something
but its just road rash :) the ems lady was so beautiful <3 to bad i had to show my body to her hahaha i need to lose some lb HAHAHAHA
Why is it always the case when you have an embarrassing accident, the ems or doctor is without fail gorgeous?
226 Vintage Hot Wing, GGR Hot Reeds, Mazzy Race Cut Crank, P200 filter, 128 Main, BJ Stack, Trailtech CHT

AAA-O Anything, Anytime, Anywhere, Bar None
charlie55

Post by charlie55 »

Halloweenie wrote:Why is it always the case when you have an embarrassing accident, the ems or doctor is without fail gorgeous?
When you're hurting, I'd propose that there's no such thing as an ugly medic. Unless, of course, it happened to be my MIL. If I saw her jumping out of an ambulance, I'd do my best to roll my broken body into the path of oncoming traffic.
wifiducky

Post by wifiducky »

Halloweenie wrote:
wifiducky wrote:had my first crash today it a oil slick or something
Why is it always the case when you have an embarrassing accident, the ems or doctor is without fail gorgeous?
so true so true hahaha
wifiducky

Post by wifiducky »

BootScootin'FireFighter wrote:Happy healing brother! Always a pleasure to read your write ups
thanks ill try lol :P
wifiducky

Post by wifiducky »

JHScoot wrote:not too bad. hope you and your scoot heal well!

i have yet to meet an oil slick that could take me out. but my day may be coming. i rode over some tree debris the other day that gave ne a surprise, however, and have had some fishtails coming to quick stops

my mighty strength has always managed to keep my scoot upright, however

ha! :P

hope you're back on agent orange soon. and here's to sexy ambulance girls :)
thanks :) it would have been ok but it was late i was worn out and the oil patch was on the paint stripes lucky for me i was at a stop and i crashed on acceleration
wifiducky

Post by wifiducky »

charlie55 wrote:
Halloweenie wrote:Why is it always the case when you have an embarrassing accident, the ems or doctor is without fail gorgeous?
When you're hurting, I'd propose that there's no such thing as an ugly medic. Unless, of course, it happened to be my MIL. If I saw her jumping out of an ambulance, I'd do my best to roll my broken body into the path of oncoming traffic.
true but this one was out of a damn movie :shock: it was my lucky night HAHAHAHAHA
PeteH

Post by PeteH »

wifiducky wrote: thanks :) it would have been ok but it was late i was worn out and the oil patch was on the paint stripes lucky for me i was at a stop and i crashed on acceleration
I had a similar incident on my motorcycle years ago. There was a truck up ahead at a red light, I was behind and didn't see the oil puddle he was covering and/or leaking, and sure enough went down while accelerating when the light turned green and I got up to the line. Fortunately no cars were behind me. I went down face-first onto the street, but I was wearing a full-face helmet, gloves, and a leather jacket, and walked away without a scratch. Picked up my bike, got up on the sidewalk to let the adrenaline bleed off, then went on my way.

Hope you heal up quickly.
wifiducky

Post by wifiducky »

PeteH wrote:
wifiducky wrote: thanks :) it would have been ok but it was late i was worn out and the oil patch was on the paint stripes lucky for me i was at a stop and i crashed on acceleration
I had a similar incident on my motorcycle years ago. There was a truck up ahead at a red light, I was behind and didn't see the oil puddle he was covering and/or leaking, and sure enough went down while accelerating when the light turned green and I got up to the line. Fortunately no cars were behind me. I went down face-first onto the street, but I was wearing a full-face helmet, gloves, and a leather jacket, and walked away without a scratch. Picked up my bike, got up on the sidewalk to let the adrenaline bleed off, then went on my way.

Hope you heal up quickly.
yep thats it though it was one of the never ending red lights for me and i forgot my gloves XD and thanks i hope i do too :wink: