NSR - New member of the family

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

bluebuddygirl

NSR - New member of the family

Post by bluebuddygirl »

Posted this on Scoot Cleveland but couldn't resist doing it here too.

I think my husband and I are going to be fighting over this one.
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

congrats! what is your brood up to now?
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Dang! Nice Beemer. 8)
bluebuddygirl

Post by bluebuddygirl »

Peabody,

I have the Buddy of course, and a 250 dual sport (Kawasaki Super Sherpa- which I love as much as the scoot). This one is sort of for me, but we will both ride it. It is a 800 cc. BMW R80 twin, 1986, which is when I graduated high school.

Micah has a 2001 (?) Honda VFR Interceptor, and a Kawasaki KLR 250 (dual-sport) which we are trying to convince our friend Mike to take in trade for the BMW. He brought it up, and then decided he didn't need another bike, and now he is considering it again.

I still have my CB 550, because a neighbor was going to buy it and then decided he couldn't. It isn't even registered anymore, and I need to sell it, but that means that currently we have 6 bikes in the 1 1/2 car garage (with the kilns, and the lawn mower, and various garden tools)

The scooter is in the front of course, because I ride that more than anything else gets ridden, especially while I am still teaching and having to haul stuff back and forth.

Weather has been lovely and rain free for a few days in a row here, how is San Diego?
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

6? crazy :) . our worst was 4 for a couple weeks. I like the 86 theme since that is my grad year too. I am glad Cleve area weather is finally nice. Here it is the dependable 60's every day, dry and sunny. It is supposed to be a little warmer but I am not complaining because I am still comfortable with all my gear on.
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Aw man, 60's?! We had a heat index of 110 yesterday! :bleh: