exhaust help!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

strick3n

exhaust help!

Post by strick3n »

A couple nights ago, riding out of a parking lot i bottomed out and dumped my blue 125. exhaust hit the ground and it pushed itself towards my tire and is almost rubbing against it. thankfully i never put on a prima but I'm still unsure how to bend the exhaust back, any advice?
yeauxkneauxit

Post by yeauxkneauxit »

simple solution is to just pull it big time. Or order another
strick3n

Post by strick3n »

had multiple people try to pull it to no avail. how much does a stock one cost?
Ray Knobs

Post by Ray Knobs »

Heat the bend with a torch, then pull.
out18law18

Post by out18law18 »

strick3n wrote:had multiple people try to pull it to no avail. how much does a stock one cost?
Not sure what a stock one goes for but you can buy my original one for $25 plus actuall shipping cost if your are interested.
Blue 125cc Buddy
Red 350ish cc Banshee
Yellow 80cc Zuki
jasondavis48108

Post by jasondavis48108 »

if it's anything like the exhaust for the Buddy 50 then the prima pipe will be way cheaper than the OEM pipe. The OEM pipe for the Buddy 50 is over $300. :shock:
"Only the curious have, if they live, a tale worth telling at all" Alastair Reid
strick3n

Post by strick3n »

out18law18 wrote:
strick3n wrote:had multiple people try to pull it to no avail. how much does a stock one cost?
Not sure what a stock one goes for but you can buy my original one for $25 plus actuall shipping cost if your are interested.
ca i also buy the mounting bracket as well? if so i'm sold! send me your information
ScooterTrash

Post by ScooterTrash »

strick3n wrote:
out18law18 wrote:
ca i also buy the mounting bracket as well? if so i'm sold! send me your information
Yep you will definitely need the bracket which will be the hard part to find
strick3n

Post by strick3n »

pride of cleveland can order me one, I'm gonna stop out there soon. i got everything back but it makes a weird humming noise when i throttle a certain point.
out18law18

Post by out18law18 »

strick3n wrote:
out18law18 wrote:
The mounting bracket is currently in use and not for sale sorry
Blue 125cc Buddy
Red 350ish cc Banshee
Yellow 80cc Zuki