Exhaust, Prima off, factory exhaust on. LOVE IT

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

tiresmoke68

Exhaust, Prima off, factory exhaust on. LOVE IT

Post by tiresmoke68 »

Got sick of listening to the prima, so its for sale, fits buddy 50. noticed very little difference in performance. e-mail me at tiresmoke68@yahoo.com if your interested in it. I live in Midland, MI.
jasondavis48108

Post by jasondavis48108 »

did you rejet and install a new compression spring to up the rpm? I found the pipe/jet/spring combo to give quite a noticeable difference.
"Only the curious have, if they live, a tale worth telling at all" Alastair Reid
ScooterTrash

Post by ScooterTrash »

On EVERY 50 we piped / jetted there was a huge gain in performance. I would look in to your tuning while piped
yeauxkneauxit

Post by yeauxkneauxit »

i agree. the whole reason i haven't upgraded to prima for 125 is as follows.

to throaty for me
problems with welds
overall look of the pipe
it only comes in silver

* i would love to have a performance boost, but maybe I'm partial to the yoshi or 2 brothers sound on street bikes. no offense to those that have this upgrade. I like it I just am being too picky. Then again. I have yet to meet a fellow 125 that has a prima on it. I think it would be freaking awesome to have an underseat exhaust on the scooter...just saying. probably not possible..but i can dream