Free deadlight adapter! We have a round two winner.....

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

rkcoker

Post by rkcoker »

heatherkay wrote:I just installed the BOB that I bought myself for Christmas. Another added feature -- it will now be immediately apparent that I've left the key in the ignition in the ON position after I park in the garage. I usually carry my purse in the pet carrier, so I have to pop the top when I get home. After bundling up my stuff, I've walked into the house more than once with the key still in the bike.
I put mine in last week and added a cutoff switch too. So, yesterday go to have breakfast and look back at my parked ride. Both running lights on! Double DUH! :oops: :oops:
Southern singular is y'all
Southern plural is "all y'all"
Tocsik

Post by Tocsik »

My new B.O.B. adapter works great.
I'm having Lil Buddy draw a second name and the winner can have my "gently used" running light adapter. I have it modified a bit since I used it with a switch but it will still work in any set-up. I just have a female spade connector on the main hot wire. I'll mail it out to the winner with a new wire tap.
.::I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas::.
Lostmycage
FAQ Moderator

Post by Lostmycage »

Lil Buddy:

Add the following link to your initial post to directly link to Tocsik's post about paying it forward.

topic20764.html#264082

I was going to add it in for you, but I don't like editing other people's posts.

Tocsik, very cool gesture.
Check out :arrow: Scoot Richmond's new site: My awesome local shop.
Stormswift

Post by Stormswift »

I am late, as usual for all the good stuff. But any way hope ya all enjoy your New Year and happy and safe riding to everyone in 2012 :lol:
I am not a scooter snob.
I am a scooter connoisseur
Lil Buddy

Post by Lil Buddy »

Another name has been drawn and the winner has been sent a PM. In the event that he/she desides to pass up the deal, I will draw another name. Thanks everyone for playing and thanks Tocsik for passing on the spirit of giving!

Feel the love everyone. It's Genuine!
Dean F

Post by Dean F »

Winner, winner, winner!

Thank you Tocsik and Lil Buddy!

If you come to Amerivespa 2012, your first round is on me!
Member 2715
Chrome Rear Rack
Genuine Top Case
Black Grips
Chrome Front Rack
Garmin GPS & Ram Mount
PIAA HS1
13g Dr. Pully Sliders
Everstart 9-BS AGM Battery
Tocsik

Post by Tocsik »

PM sent, Dean F.
Congratulations!
.::I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas::.