NSR - ATARI Coin-Op 40th anniversary!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

rajron

NSR - ATARI Coin-Op 40th anniversary!

Post by rajron »

Calling all former Atari Coin-Op employees! Save The Date: Saturday, August 18, 2012

2012 marks the 40th anniversary of the founding of Atari in 1972. We are currently in the planning stages for a 40th birthday party celebration and reunion for all former Atari Coin-op employees.**

Current plans are to hold this party on Saturday evening, August 18, in Campbell, CA (near the location of Atari's earliest beginnings). A more detailed announcement and Evite will go out via email in the next couple months, but we wanted to give you all an advanced "heads-up" to save the date.

Also we could use your help in updating our email address list for all former Atari coin-op employees. Since you are receiving this email, you are one of the approximately 600 former employees we already have on our list. If you are in contact with any former employees who didn't receive this notice, please ask them to respond to the above email address with their current contact info.

**Due to space and venue limitations, we regrettably have to limit attendees at this celebration to former Atari Coin-op employees only. Even with this limitation, we are currently expecting at least 300 - 500 attendees. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

My Badge number was 159

Anyone else?

I am not doing this, see:

Your Atari 40th Anniversary and Reunion Committee
(including Elaine Shirley, Jackie Sherman, Jeff Bell, Rob Rowe, Dan Van Elderen, and others)
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Is Bushnell going to be there? I'm only coming if he shows up! :)

Bet it was an amazing place to work!
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…