Riding Music?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

phatch

Post by phatch »

BootScootin'FireFighter wrote:ah hell, I'll just throw it all out there... incase anyone FORGOT this jingle!

I may not be "listening" to it, but it's one that will never get out of my head.

*FYI... if anyone actually WANTS this song converted to MP4, copy the link and paste it in the box at http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ and it's yours to cherish!

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AJSI0FDVZxU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
What in the holy hell is this??
scootERIK

Post by scootERIK »

2wheelNsanity wrote:The Wind :D
That's what I listen to, or nothing(ear plugs.) 30,000 miles and I still enjoy it. At some point I might get bored scooting and need to add music.
Syd

Post by Syd »

scootERIK wrote:
2wheelNsanity wrote:The Wind :D
That's what I listen to, or nothing(ear plugs.) 30,000 miles and I still enjoy it. At some point I might get bored scooting and need to add music.
Great album
The majority is always sane - Nessus
fossel

Post by fossel »

Ive been listening to slightly stoopid,sublime,and some fine old canned heat tunes, and raw sienna by savoy brown
Milt

Post by Milt »

On the scooter, I'm too busy dodging potholes and idiots (yet still having fun) to want music. On the Harley, the engine, through Vance & Hines 'Big Radius' pipes, is all the riding music I need...

Hypothetically, Steppenwolf, or The 'Jupiter' section of Holst's 'The Planets' would seem to fit the big bike while the scooter suggests lively Baroque-era stuff.

Do what you like, but I agree with 'Keys' original post. A vehicle with two wheels requires the same mindset as piloting an aircraft, "Job number one - fly the damn airplane." People talk about car radios as an example that 'proves' that music while riding is not a bad idea, then complain about idiots in cars. I once was able to purchase an otherwise nice car for $700.00 after the distracted driver rolled it down a grassy embankment while fiddling with the radio - enough said, I think.
Freedom is a package deal