150 parts on a 125

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

lefthandedrighty

150 parts on a 125

Post by lefthandedrighty »

in my constant search for parts, i find a bunch for the 150

will those fit on a 125?

im pretty sure a lot of panels are interchangeable, but id like a little more info on the subject

thanks in advance
jonlink

Post by jonlink »

I am 98% sure that the panels are interchangeable. Most of the other parts are, too. You can always look at the scooterworks or scooterwest website and see if the part is sold for both.
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

The body parts from 2007-onwards will all be interchangeable. If you have an '06 125, the headlight and tail light are smaller.

Most other parts with exception of the engine and oil cooler are the same as well.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
Tocsik

Post by Tocsik »

Here's a list of performance parts that fit the Buddy. It's not exactly what you are asking, but there is some very good information when you read through the posts on aftermarket parts and compatibility. Even some info on the tooth count on the cams between the 125 and 150.

Pretty much everything except some of the top end engine internals are interchangeable between the 125 and 150. Many parts are even interchangeable with the Buddy 50cc (mostly body parts).
.::I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man do they come up with some great ideas::.
Lagerhead

Post by Lagerhead »

ericalm wrote:The body parts from 2007-onwards will all be interchangeable. If you have an '06 125, the headlight and tail light are smaller.
The tail lights are interchangeable, the newer one is just brighter (better) :)