scooterloungeonline.com reviews?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

z20k

scooterloungeonline.com reviews?

Post by z20k »

So, continuing my Fakejack conversion (I got the 161cc kit put on yesterday and the panels ordered!) I need the solo seat: http://www.scooterloungeonline.com/product/0400-1041

Sadly ScooterWorks is sold out, but this place seems to have it in stock. Anyone dealt with them? Is their shipping good/fast?
Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
Stormswift

Post by Stormswift »

Got mirror from them once. It was fine. No problems
I am not a scooter snob.
I am a scooter connoisseur
pdxrita

Post by pdxrita »

I've made several purchases from them and have no complaints. Depending on what you order, it might take a bit longer, but they'll be very clear about that when you place the order. Some things come from Genuine and that introduces a delay. I think the longest I've waited for that sort of thing was about 10 days.
z20k

Post by z20k »

That's what I was afraid of, actually. They don't indicate what is in stock and what's out of stock and I need the seat by the 28th. :?
ed85379

Post by ed85379 »

I ordered panels from them, and they took 6 days to ship. I also ordered a mirror from them, but I have since deleted the subsequent emails, so I don't know how long it took to ship. Pretty sure it was less than that though.

If you want to check if something is in stock first, and how long it will take to ship, your best bet is to give them a call and ask.
kungfooren

Post by kungfooren »

I've ordered Genuine Buddy as well as aftermarket parts from them. Turn around was pretty fast and they were helpful on the phone. I'd recommend them.

-jeff
z20k

Post by z20k »

I have found a used solo seat and hopefully that works out.. if not, I hope they have some in stock. Scooterworks is sold out and this is crucial to my Fakejack project. :(

EDIT: lol - blackjack seat acquired.. just realized it was purchased from a Modern Buddy member. Small world.
BootScootin'FireFighter

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

I've ordered misc parts and mirrors from them. Easy ordering, and the girl on the phone when I called was very helpful in helping me find part numbers and checking inventory. Shipped out very quickly as well.
PIStaker

Post by PIStaker »

z20k wrote:That's what I was afraid of, actually. They don't indicate what is in stock and what's out of stock and I need the seat by the 28th. :?
Pick up the phone and call. They are super accessible. I believe it's Dan or Maybe his name is Dave, and hey are straight shooters. Have ordered several things from them.