Travels Without Pants - a travel blog

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

LunaP

Travels Without Pants - a travel blog

Post by LunaP »

Hello MB!
My friend Frank, a 7 Hills RVA member, up and left and is traveling around the world. We're all kind of living vicariously through him, seeing as how what he's doing is TOTALLY AWESOME.

He's not traveling on a scooter, the club is babysitting his Stella while he's gone, but he's still a fellow scooterist nonetheless and I thought some of you might also be interested in following his stories.

By the way, the blog's name so far is misnomer- he wears pants.

Here are links for Facebook, and for those of you not on the book of faces, here's the direct link to his blog.
OldGuy

Post by OldGuy »

I like it! I admit to having way too many Tiger beers in Shanghai and Singapore. More than once in each city...

And my martial arts background (Shito Ryu Karate) has given way to sloth, at which I have become quite accomplished.

I'll have to keep checking Frank's blog and see where he takes us!
1971 Hodaka Ace 100
1977 Suzuki GT250 is now sold... Good bike!
1980 Yamaha IT125
Honda: '66 CT90 KO; '83 CT110; '92 CT70; 2001 XR250
and 1 or 2 others... I need to sell some bikes!
brianwheelies

Post by brianwheelies »

Very cool blog. Hopefully more goes there then on the social networking websites.
TVB

Re: Travels Without Pants - a travel blog

Post by TVB »

LunaP wrote:By the way, the blog's name so far is misnomer- he wears pants.
:(
LunaP

Re: Travels Without Pants - a travel blog

Post by LunaP »

brianwheelies wrote:Very cool blog. Hopefully more goes there then on the social networking websites.
I have barely read the blog, just kept up with his FB, but the couple of times I've skimmed it, it seemed like he was putting way more effort into keeping the blog up, vs tweeting or facebooking.
TVB wrote:
LunaP wrote:By the way, the blog's name so far is misnomer- he wears pants.
:(
:P