[NBR] Scooter stolen last night SYM RV250

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

brianwheelies

[NBR] Scooter stolen last night SYM RV250

Post by brianwheelies »

It happened to me. They came and took my bike in the middle of the night or early morning.

Of all bikes they take a huge scooter such as the RV. The thing is close to 400lbs! And they are so rare. Craziness.

If you see one in the southwest for sale or parts for sale, kindly shoot me a PM.

Thanks
skully93

Post by skully93 »

if it's that rare hopefully they find it quick then!
Syd

Post by Syd »

Report it to the usual places: Scoot.net, the police, local dealers (especially an SYM dealer if you have one).

That sucks.
The majority is always sane - Nessus
brianwheelies

Post by brianwheelies »

Have to give props to SYM! The jack@$$e$ broke the steering lock but it only would go to full left to almost straight(left turn only) and they could not break into a single lock. Other than that just small damage like scrapes, tear on seat, scratches but they did not drop it. It was left in a vacant house a block away.

Scumbags lost.
Drum Pro

Post by Drum Pro »

Glad you got your scoot back but unhappy they didn't get caught. I wonder how much time the perp(s) would get for grand theft in your state?
brianwheelies

Post by brianwheelies »

Not sure but a lot of crime is happening in Las Vegas. They are doing undercover work all over the city. Cars you would never expect like Toyota Carollas, Chrysler 4 door sedans(older front drive like Concord), etc to try and get crime under control.

There were detectives in Ford Explorers a month ago staking out the neighborhood.
skully93

Post by skully93 »

grr!

At least it's in decent shape and insurance can do the rest!