Holiday Deals!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

LunaP

Holiday Deals!

Post by LunaP »

Hello there!

I know the spend-a-thon is coming soon, and the holiday sale season starts tomorrow, so I thought I'd make a thread where we could share coupons, sales, etc, that we come across.

I'll kick it off with the well-loved Battery Tender Jr., which Amazon is doing a lighting deal on at 3PM (EST) tomorrow afternoon.
Dage'sVew

Post by Dage'sVew »

Target has a musical snow globe with a scooter carrying a Christmas tree and presents in the basket! Around $12
BuddyRaton
Scooter Dork

Post by BuddyRaton »

Scooterwest (Motor Sport Scooters)20% off!
http://www.scooterwest.com/home
"Things fall apart - it's scientific" - David Byrne
www.teamscootertrash.com

'06 Cream Buddy 125, 11 Blur 220, 13 BMW C 650 GT, 68 Vespa SS180, 64 Vespa GS MK II, 65 Lambretta TV 175, 67 Vespa GT, 64 Vespa 150 VBB 64 Vespa GL
Neurotic-Hapi-Snak

Post by Neurotic-Hapi-Snak »

From Treats https://www.treatland.tv/:
it's sale time again in treatland!!!!! from this thursday till monday you can enjoy 20% off all available TREATS with the coupon code - 'treatout' and free shipping over $150 (sorry international dudes, contiguous 48 USA only) with the coupon code 'freeship'. if your order is over $150 enter both coupons to get the 20% discount and the free shipping. amazing !

notations : coupons valid from thursday nov 27th 12:01 AM until monday dec 1st at 11:59PM, coupons not valid for dealers, free shipping will ship by our chosen method (ups ground, USPS parcel post, USPS priority), coupons should be entered at the time the order is placed in the box marked 'secret code goes here'.
az_slynch

Post by az_slynch »

Neurotic-Hapi-Snak wrote:From Treats https://www.treatland.tv/:
it's sale time again in treatland!!!!! from this thursday till monday you can enjoy 20% off all available TREATS with the coupon code - 'treatout' and free shipping over $150 (sorry international dudes, contiguous 48 USA only) with the coupon code 'freeship'. if your order is over $150 enter both coupons to get the 20% discount and the free shipping. amazing !

notations : coupons valid from thursday nov 27th 12:01 AM until monday dec 1st at 11:59PM, coupons not valid for dealers, free shipping will ship by our chosen method (ups ground, USPS parcel post, USPS priority), coupons should be entered at the time the order is placed in the box marked 'secret code goes here'.
Got that e-mail too. Don't know what I really need right now, though. For that deal, I may need to get creative.
At what point does a hobby become an addiction? I'm uncertain, but after the twelfth scooter, it sorta feels like the latter...

Seriously...I've lost count...

Seven mopeds ...that's still manageable...
BuddyRaton
Scooter Dork

Post by BuddyRaton »

CYBER SAVINGS
Hey fellow scooterists!
The holidays are here!

Get 15% off all your scooter parts and accessories this Black Friday through Cyber Monday (Nov. 28th - Dec. 1st). That is four days of savings! Use the Promo Code CYBER14 at checkout when purchasing parts or accessories at http://www.scooterloungeonline.com/
"Things fall apart - it's scientific" - David Byrne
www.teamscootertrash.com

'06 Cream Buddy 125, 11 Blur 220, 13 BMW C 650 GT, 68 Vespa SS180, 64 Vespa GS MK II, 65 Lambretta TV 175, 67 Vespa GT, 64 Vespa 150 VBB 64 Vespa GL
az_slynch

Post by az_slynch »

From Corazzo's page:

Free Underhoody with purchase of any full price jacket. Use code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout. Offerislimitedtostockonhandandends11/30/14at11:59PST. Sign up for our newsletter and receive information about our Cyber Monday specials.
At what point does a hobby become an addiction? I'm uncertain, but after the twelfth scooter, it sorta feels like the latter...

Seriously...I've lost count...

Seven mopeds ...that's still manageable...
ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

That underhoody is GREAT.

Kind of disappointed (again) in deals on gear. I need to replace some trashed pants and boots but I can't find much better prices than usual on stuff.

Meanwhile, please remember Small Business Saturday. Support your local dealer!
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
JHScoot

Post by JHScoot »

posted this in the wrong thread so here it is in the right one. many likely already aware, given the brand. but just ordered the brown / black and am very happy to own my third Speedway. i've also lost 20lbs since first buying the jacket(s) and they still fit well thanks to the adjustable tabs and length of the jacket

still hard to imagine getting three such jackets like this for $300, total. its practically "Buy One, Get Two Free" at $300 for three because imo this is an even better jacket than the $200 msrp. if not quite a $300 one

https://www.corazzo.net/product/mens-speedway/
Riding is riding
LunaP

Post by LunaP »

Amazon flash deals on Terramar brand thermasilk under-things.

10:40am, women's pant liners
12:40pm, knee-high sock liners
2:40pm, women's scoop-neck shirt liner
3:40pm, men's pant liner

I swear I saw the glove liners on there somewhere, too, but when I went through to make this list I didn't see them...
(times are EST)