hooligan taillight

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

luckyscroller788

hooligan taillight

Post by luckyscroller788 »

Id like to add a blue dot to my hooligan taillight lens. I am a bit afraid of trying to do it to my lens on my scooter for fear of messing it up, so I am looking for another taillight lens to do it to. Then if I successfully accomplish it I would replace the stock one with my bluedot one. So, where can I get one? I cant find them on any of the usual scooter parts places. Thanks
KABarash

Post by KABarash »

Other than suggesting the usual 'suspects', Scooterworks, scooterlounge or AF1 racing, even checking if your local dealer can get you one &etc, I'm currious as to why a 'blue dot' on the tail light.
Aging is mandatory, growing up is optional.
My kids call me 'crazy', I prefer 'Eccentric'.
Nullius in verba
luckyscroller788

just because Ive always liked the look of the bluedot lenses on the older cars and think it'd look cool on my scoot.
skipper20

Post by skipper20 »

luckyscroller788 wrote:just because Ive always liked the look of the bluedot lenses on the older cars and think it'd look cool on my scoot.
I don't think I've ever seen a blue dot lens on an older car. Can you give us an example of what they look like?

Bill in Seattle
'14 170i Hooligan Matte Green
iwannascoot

Post by iwannascoot »

If you search."blue dot tail lights" you will find lots of examples. When you are directly behind a vehicle with them the lights look purple instead of red. I like them too.

Billy
luckyscroller788

skipper20 wrote:
luckyscroller788 wrote:just because Ive always liked the look of the bluedot lenses on the older cars and think it'd look cool on my scoot.
I don't think I've ever seen a blue dot lens on an older car. Can you give us an example of what they look like?

Bill in Seattle
'14 170i Hooligan Matte Green
exactly what Billy "iwannascoot" said. That's what Id like for my scooter. I know of places to get the blue dot insert, I just want another taillight lens to do it to.