Genuine Rattler 110 Carb Needed Deperately

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

KymcoT

Genuine Rattler 110 Carb Needed Deperately

Post by KymcoT »

Hey all. Im from Boston mass and am in need of a Genuine Rattler 110 stock Keihin CArburetor , the 18.5 mm model. Not to many available on public retail stores, not for the real keihin oem. Anybody here have one for sale? a trust worthy person we can do a paypal transaction and ship that badboy to me. I need carb cap, slide , needle, everything. 1bostonbee@gmail.com let me no plzzzzzzzzz
cummingsjc

Re: Genuine Rattler 110 Carb Needed Deperately

Post by cummingsjc »

KymcoT wrote:Hey all. Im from Boston mass and am in need of a Genuine Rattler 110 stock Keihin CArburetor , the 18.5 mm model. Not to many available on public retail stores, not for the real keihin oem. Anybody here have one for sale? a trust worthy person we can do a paypal transaction and ship that badboy to me. I need carb cap, slide , needle, everything. 1bostonbee@gmail.com let me no plzzzzzzzzz
You might try posting this down in the For Sale/Wanted or the Black Cat/Rattler/Roughhouse sections of the forum.