Do you Art? Logo design for buddy.

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

lovemysan

Do you Art? Logo design for buddy.

Post by lovemysan »

I've been rocking the bullet bill logos for a while but I want something different. I recall seeing avatars of a cartoonish buddy doing wheelies but I can't seem to find them.

What I really want is a logo of buddy doing a wheelie with a big exhaust and fat rear tire doing a wheelie. And the letters big block taida incorporated.

I'm getting close to having all the parts to build my 232cc 4 valve engine. I've got to collect a few more minor things. This a B case motor hence the big block logo. This should double the horsepower. Also have a wet kit of nitrous on the bike already and will be adding that at some point.

161cc big bore kit, NCY big valve head Hand ported, NCY transmission kit, jetted and tuned. I can port your cylinder head.
babblefish

Post by babblefish »

Those avatars you mentioned were done by a member here called KRUSTYburger, but she hasn't been on for quite a while. She is definitely a great artist.
Two members who have avatars done by her are Kaos and djelliott.

Keep us updated on your B engine. It's something I've wanted to do for my Blur, but never got around to doing it. Are you going to convert to a disk rear brake, and/or upgrading the front brake? Doubling the HP while keeping with stock brakes is going to be...interesting.
Last edited by babblefish on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some people can break a crowbar in a sandbox.
skipper20

Post by skipper20 »

babblefish wrote:Those avatars you mentioned were done by a member here called KRUSTYburger, but she hasn't been on for quite a while. She is definitely a great artist.

Keep us updated on your B engine. It's something I've wanted to do for my Blur, but never got around to doing it. Are you going to convert to a disk rear brake, and/or upgrading the front brake? Doubling the HP while keeping with stock brakes is going to be...interesting.
Not to mention double the HP pushing those tiny little 10" wheels and tires.That will be even....... more interesting.

Bill in Seattle
'14 170i Hooligan Matte Green
VSP

Post by VSP »

babblefish wrote:Those avatars you mentioned were done by a member here called KRUSTYburger, but she hasn't been on for quite a while. She is definitely a great artist.
She did the Voodoo Scooter Parts logo (my avatar) as well. Great talent.
Voodoo [voo-doo] -adjective. Claimed or reputed to provide an ingenious or seemingly magical solution to a problem. <A HREF="http://www.modernbuddy.com/forum/topic29569.html">Get your VOODOO here</A>
lovemysan

Post by lovemysan »

Two members who have avatars done by her are Kaos and djelliott.

I'd say the weakest link on the bike is the rear suspension. It's just not capable of dealing with my 240lb weight. Even after upgrading to the NCy rear shock it sucks. Any mid corner bumps caused the rear to move around. Most of it can be attributed to a lack of frame ridgidity and twisting of the rear swing arm under load. The front brake is okay as long as you respect it.

Current power level on nitrous is about 16hp. I think it makes about 11 whp off the spray. It will make 24 whp all motor with the new setup
161cc big bore kit, NCY big valve head Hand ported, NCY transmission kit, jetted and tuned. I can port your cylinder head.