Replacing rear turn signals, Buddy 50

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

kyleedmonster

Replacing rear turn signals, Buddy 50

Post by kyleedmonster »

First time posting here. The back left turn signal on my 2008 Buddy 50 has gone out, and I need to replace it. I can’t seem to figure out how to get to the bulb. Has anyone done this before, or has this been answered in another thread? I’ve looked all over YouTube and Google and couldn’t find anything.
Dage'sVew

Post by Dage'sVew »

Hello, and welcome! If you go to the "Technical Library" forum here you will see a thread called The Idiot's Pictorial Guide: Upgrading your turn signals That one will walk you through it. Patience is required :D Lots of other good information for do it yourselfers can be found in the Library as well.
kyleedmonster

Post by kyleedmonster »

Dage'sVew wrote:Hello, and welcome! If you go to the "Technical Library" forum here you will see a thread called The Idiot's Pictorial Guide: Upgrading your turn signals That one will walk you through it. Patience is required :D Lots of other good information for do it yourselfers can be found in the Library as well.
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much. So glad I found this forum.