Video of my built Roughhouse running

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

RiderK

Video of my built Roughhouse running

Post by RiderK »

Just a quick and dirty video with my phone case clipped to my shirt. I'll do a better one in a bit but I was asked to post a YouTube link so people could hear and see it. Just uploaded a bit ago. Shes almost dialed in but still a tad rich.

https://youtu.be/5-JT0PMcYCw
2014 Roughhouse, S6 Sp Pro Mk2, C16 city, Athena full circle, 19 PHBG, Voca cf reeds, S6 TC clutch red spr, Polini vario, NCY tq drvr, premix, Polini tach temp voltage gauge, LEDs all around
Stanza

Post by Stanza »

Nice! That digital gauge under the headset, is that a tach?
RiderK

Post by RiderK »

Stanza wrote:Nice! That digital gauge under the headset, is that a tach?
Yes sir you are correct. It's a tach, temp, and voltage gauge from Polini.
2014 Roughhouse, S6 Sp Pro Mk2, C16 city, Athena full circle, 19 PHBG, Voca cf reeds, S6 TC clutch red spr, Polini vario, NCY tq drvr, premix, Polini tach temp voltage gauge, LEDs all around
jrsjr
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Video of my built Roughhouse running

Post by jrsjr »

Awesome! Thanks for posting that up. I hope that will inspire some folks to do their own build.
RiderK

Re: Video of my built Roughhouse running

Post by RiderK »

jrsjr wrote:Awesome! Thanks for posting that up. I hope that will inspire some folks to do their own build.
I have some pictures of the process. Splitting the case with the proper crank pusher and puller, replacing crank bearings and seals, replacing reeds, cylinder and head install, squish measurement, fitting the exhaust designed for zuma, modding Motion Pro Zuma cable to fit right, cutting rear fender mount to fit the Yasuni and so on. I am in no way pretending to be a scooter expert but I've been around and done a good share of tuning mine and my buddies over the years. This forum and the people here helped me learn some specifics on my machines and its appreciated. Anyway yes, lets see some other riders get to tuning! I'll make some better videos of running the scoot or quickly showing and explaining what I had to do to get this or that to fit or work, if someone needs or wants.