STOLEN 2006 Buddy 125 Orange- Silver Springs Maryland

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

PistolPete7390

STOLEN 2006 Buddy 125 Orange- Silver Springs Maryland

Post by PistolPete7390 »

Hello Everyone,

My brothers Orange 2006 Buddy 125 was stolen off his lawn sometime Monday April 13th. He lives in Silver Springs Maryland and were asking everyone to keep an eye out for his Scooter! A police report has been filed and figured making a post on here wouldn't hurt.

The right side of the scooter is missing plastic as it was dumped at a red light and is pretty beat up in general!

We are offering a cash reward if anyone can provide information on the whereabouts of this scooter. Please message me or comment on here if you think you can help! Thanks in advance!!
Attachments
IMG_5285 (2).jpg
IMG_5285 (2).jpg (96.68 KiB) Viewed 1283 times
RiderK

Post by RiderK »

Sorry to hear man. I hope she comes back home or at the very least the people are caught.
2014 Roughhouse, S6 Sp Pro Mk2, C16 city, Athena full circle, 19 PHBG, Voca cf reeds, S6 TC clutch red spr, Polini vario, NCY tq drvr, premix, Polini tach temp voltage gauge, LEDs all around
tenders

Post by tenders »

An '06 slightly mangled orange Buddy? Somebody was looking for a joyride. That was not a custom job!
RiderK

Post by RiderK »

tenders wrote:An '06 slightly mangled orange Buddy? Somebody was looking for a joyride. That was not a custom job!
Sorry man I think you might have been thrown off by my signature that follows my posts. That is a brief rundown of my Roughhouse build. Sorry for any confusion.
2014 Roughhouse, S6 Sp Pro Mk2, C16 city, Athena full circle, 19 PHBG, Voca cf reeds, S6 TC clutch red spr, Polini vario, NCY tq drvr, premix, Polini tach temp voltage gauge, LEDs all around
tenders

Post by tenders »

No, I get it, the orange Buddy was stolen. I was saying nobody sets up a contract theft or stakeout for that, it was some oppportunist a-hole looking for a fun ride.

Now, your Roughouse, watch out for inside jobs. That thing is sweeeet.
RiderK

Post by RiderK »

Hahaha, yes I'd totally agree man. I'd assume most scooter thefts are pretty much opportunistic but who knows.

Oh and thanks, shes coming together fairly well. As usual I'll find more tinkers and tunes as I ride it more and feel it out better. Trying to finish a Piaggio Typhoon build now.

Hope your bro gets his scoot back man.