Buddy 50 Joke

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

tenders

Buddy 50 Joke

Post by tenders »

An elderly man on a Genuine Buddy 50, International Italia version, looking about 100 years old, pulls up next to a doctor in a flashy red car at a traffic light.

Looking at the shiny car, the old man leans over and says, "Whatchya driving there, sonny?"

The doctor replies, "This is a Porsche 911 G2. It cost a quarter million dollars."

"Why so much?" says the old man.

"Well...it can do up to 211 miles an hour!" boasts the doctor.

The Buddy rider asks, "Wow, mind if I take a look inside?"

"No problem," replies the doctor.

The old man pokes his head in the window and looks around.

"That's a pretty nice car, all right... but I'll stick with my Buddy." said the old man. "Can't beat a two-tone, two-stroke with whitewalls!"

Then the light changes, and the doctor decides to show the old man just what his car can do. He floors it, and within 30 seconds the speedometer is showing 180 mph.

He notices a dot in his rear view mirror, and it seems to be getting closer.

He slows down to see what it could be. Suddenly WHOOSSSHHH! The old man whips by him.

"How the hell is he going faster than my Porsche on that thing?" the doctor asks himself. He gives it more gas and passes the Buddy at 200 mph.

Again, he checks his mirror and sees the old man gaining on him. And again, WHOOSSSHHH! the old man passes him.

Astounded by the speed of this old guy and his two-stroke Buddy, the doctor floors the Porsche and takes it all the way up to 211 mph.

Not ten seconds later, he sees the Buddy bearing down on him again! The Porsche is flat out, and there's nothing he can do! But the Buddy plows into the back of his Porsche.

The doctor stops, jumps out - and unbelievably, the old man is still alive.

He runs up to the banged-up old guy and says, "I'm a doctor.... Is there anything I can do for you?"

The old man whispers, "Yeah. Unhook my suspenders from your side mirror."
Sputnik46

Post by Sputnik46 »

That made me belly laugh.