Moderators Wanted!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ericalm
Site Admin

Moderators Wanted!

Post by ericalm »

Hi, y’all.

Expanding the MB team is long overdue. We’ve added our first new Moderator in a long time, ScootErik! He will be assuming his new role soon. But we need a few more hands to help out.

So I’m currently recruiting volunteers for additional new moderators. If interested, send me a private message or reply to this post.

New moderators will be selected partially on the basis of their history on MB and activity. I’m hoping to put together a team that owns a variety of Genuine models, and that is representative of the MB and scooter communities. Things like location may also be considerations; don’t want everyone concentrated in one region or time zone.

This is (hopefully) a long-term commitment, but I don’t want this to be a “job” and take up too much of anyone’s time or cause anyone too much stress.

Feel free to post any questions below.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…
zino

Re: Moderators Wanted!

Post by zino »

this is a great idea to have moderators with different models to add personal expertise
Dooglas

Re: Moderators Wanted!

Post by Dooglas »

PM sent.
Buddy Kick, Vespa GTS/ABS, Buddy 125 (my SO's ride)