uploading pictures

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

zino

uploading pictures

Post by zino »

How do upload pictures to my posts
I would like to insert pictures to show members How to adjust or fix their scoot
scootERIK

Re: uploading pictures

Post by scootERIK »

I upload my pictures to https://postimages.org then I link to them in my posts. In postimages I resize to 640x480 for message boards to make them fit a little better then make sure the expiration date is set to "no expiration". Also, you have to watch how you copy the address since postimages likes to add some extra stuff. Or you can find any of the other image hosting websites.

Once you have your pictures on photo hosting website you just have to type in [ i m g ] address of picture [ / i m g ] without the spaces or use the "insert image" button.

If you want to see exactly how it looks use the "reply with quote" button on this post, the " then you can see how the following photo was added. If that doesn't make sense let me know.

zino

Re: uploading pictures

Post by zino »

scootERIK wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:55 am I upload my pictures to https://postimages.org then I link to them in my posts. In postimages I resize to 640x480 for message boards to make them fit a little better then make sure the expiration date is set to "no expiration". Also, you have to watch how you copy the address since postimages likes to add some extra stuff. Or you can find any of the other image hosting websites.

Once you have your pictures on photo hosting website you just have to type in [ i m g ] address of picture [ / i m g ] without the spaces or use the "insert image" button.

If you want to see exactly how it looks use the "reply with quote" button on this post, the " then you can see how the following photo was added. If that doesn't make sense let me know.

thanks i will try this