Creme Buddy

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

peabody99

Creme Buddy

Post by peabody99 »

any pictures? any news as to when they will be at dealers? We love BuddyI , who knows may get another!
Scootin_in_MS

Post by Scootin_in_MS »

They are shipping out to dealers on Monday. No pictures available yet. Cream with a black seat, floorboard, and handle grips. I can't wait to see what they look like.

Accessories should be in stores in July.

Jody
lotte

Post by lotte »

YES!! So the rumor that a creme Buddy is coming out is real! I knew it was all real, Mama, I knew it was really real!

Are they limited edition, or are they going to be one of the standard colors? And are they going to be available in all the dealers by Monday? I can't wait to see it in person....
robotribe

Found this wallpaper on the PGO site

Post by robotribe »

Sans flower decals (you hope), this is probably what the cream colored model looks like.
Scooter t-shirts that don't suck

"I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman." - H. Simpson
LDB

Post by LDB »

I never noticed it before looking at the cream colored one but there's an alien face just below the headlight.
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

actually it rocks...lets hope it is available soon.
Lagerhead

Post by Lagerhead »

I like the cream color with the black "interior". If the under seat panel is cream colored on the Buddy I don't think it will look as good.
mlstephens

Post by mlstephens »

I like the black mirrors. Notice the the rear 'grab bar' that's painted body color, the yellow rear spring (it is red on our models) and the the front drum brake in the photos.
Last edited by mlstephens on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
LDB

Post by LDB »

I stopped by Scootersmith today and he has creme ones on the way. He expects them in next week. I think he said 2 out of 5 coming in are creme but it may only be one. In any event, Stephen or Patty at Scootersmith are going to have one (at least) very soon.
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
BlackInkSpot

Post by BlackInkSpot »

Hi everyone -

I just bought two brand new Buddy 125's this evening.

A black one for him

and a cream one for me!

I'm so excited. We get to pick them up tomorrow.

Glad to have found this board!

Stephanie
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

Hi Stephanie- if you can pls post a pic of the creme buddy! I am going to be by POC shop here in Cleveland, I will check and see if they are in, but if not...I am eager to see what they look like.
peabody99

Post by peabody99 »

well I could not wait for Stephanie. I am picking up my Creme buddy in about an hour. They look less white than the PGO pics. Black seat. it is gorgeous, looks great next to our black one. Digital camera is dead, so no pics yet. Pride Of Cleveland has them.