Success story!

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

mattgordon

Success story!

Post by mattgordon »

Greetings Buddy owners and Buddy fans! (I'm a "fan", but longtime scooterist)

I am impressed and inspired by Scooterworks/Genuine at their moxie, marketing prowess, and NERVE. They have independently carved out a brand name, (Stella) reputation for high quality products (not perfect, but high quality), and are on the verge of doing the same with their two, new offerings including the Buddy!

I expect to see more and more of these on the roads, and am looking forward to seeing them in Cahleeforneea soon!

So enjoy your Buddy's, and pat yourselves on the back for helping to make Genuine and Buddy an American success story!
ruthjenkins

love my buddy!

Post by ruthjenkins »

took another long ride tonight...out to dinner and then to the movies...and here are all the things I love about my buddy "Audrey":
  • The light is very bright and gives you wonderful visibility at night.
    The seat is lower so I feel more confident at stops.
    The underseat compartment holds my helmet with a wind visor.
    The pink scooter has a WHITE seat and WHITE handles...very classy.
    The turning is easy and tight.
    The "get up and go" of this scooter is amazing.
These are things I'd change:
  • The latch which holds the seat does not seem to disconnect very easily when I pop it with the key.
    I'd like all the flashers on the front to blink when you turn (as stated in a post about the DOT flashers I understand this can be changed, but I'd like it to be standard).
Lots MORE reasons to buy than not to, that's for sure!

I've heard they are the hottest thing out there. I feel fortunate to have purchased one the week they hit KC.

Happy Scootin'