What gloves do you wear, or do you?

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

schlagle

Post by schlagle »

I use Held Air in the summer and have yet to find a winter glove because I haven't needed any yet.

And +1 to everyone who points out how important gloves are. It's not only artistic types who fear for their digits. Us computer geeks are worthless if we can't type.

I have peeled all of the skin from my hands before. it was 5 miles from the cars so I had to ride back (mountain bike) and only had lemon gatorade to wash out the stones and dirt. That was a nice stinging sensation!

Anyway, rode out slowly and crying the whole way and then was useless until I could move my fingers a bit without screaming.

Please wear gloves. Even on short trips. they take zero time to put on.
BuddyRaton
Scooter Dork

Post by BuddyRaton »

I must admit thatI ama bit of a gloveslut. Latley my favorites have been the Scorpion Eco Stingers in white. Image with my older white Joe Rocket RGSX mesh gloves as backups. I always cary a spare pair...I hate putting on wet gloves!

For winter I have been using someAlpine Stars.

Don't forget they protect more than just when you go down. I have had pebbles bounce off them that would have hurt! Last time I was going across Alligator Alley on the Burgman I got hit by a big dragonfly at about 75 mph. And I do mean big..that sucker had landing lights! It hit my finger right between the knuckle armour and stung stung stung!
"Things fall apart - it's scientific" - David Byrne
www.teamscootertrash.com

'06 Cream Buddy 125, 11 Blur 220, 13 BMW C 650 GT, 68 Vespa SS180, 64 Vespa GS MK II, 65 Lambretta TV 175, 67 Vespa GT, 64 Vespa 150 VBB 64 Vespa GL
LisaLisa

Post by LisaLisa »

MSR starlet gloves in the summer,
and in the spring winter fall AGV Hayabusa gloves