MODERN BUDDY 2 .COM

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

ericalm
Site Admin

Post by ericalm »

Texas Tornado wrote:
skullmechanic wrote:Hey TT,

I sympathize, somewhat, with you if you intended on creating a forum that would compliment MB. If this was your intent, you obviously realize some of your mistakes base upon this reception, despite your effort.

If you intended to supplant MB with your own MB2, then I have less sympathy for the reception you have received here. Setting yourself up as the "new and improved" competition has come with its own set of problems -- not the least is the name problem.

I think people assume the latter and resent it.
Skull here's the deal, I simply was making it because I was challenged to do so. The current format of mb1 lumps together buddy topics (which the site is named for) with misc crap like this thread. I got tired of sifting through post after post of crap when I could give two sh!tts about half of it. I was just trying to install HID lights and was having to sift through this crap. So to answer your question, I was first taking the challenge and second showing that it would be quite easy to seperate out the buddy forum from the general topics. I do infact tell everyone I know about the wealth of info embedded in this forum. I like MB1 alot. I think I made my point that threads about random crap are much more popular and should (in my opinion be seperated from buddy related topics. By the way, Buddylicious is a good one.
Get over it. This has already been addressed, by me, here.

You can direct any further questions to me via PM. I said this topic was over, and it is. You're the only one still whining about it. I'm locking this down before it gets out of hand again.

To paraphrase your own messages from your site, if you love mb2 stay there. Or, if you dislike this forum so much, stay the hell away. There's a Yahoo! group for Buddys that might have you.
Eric // LA Scooter Meetup Group // Stella 4T // Vespa LX // Vespa LXS // Honda Helix // some, uh, projects…