Tech Reference

Discussion of the Genuine Buddy, Hooligan, Black Jack and other topics, both scooter related and not

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

lobsterman

Tech Reference

Post by lobsterman »

jess and company,

How about a tech reference section of the forum? Something like the one on MV.

I'd particularly like to see a thorough list of replacement light part numbers people have used for their Buddys.

I know we can search the posts, but it would be much easier to find the relevant info without all the surrounding discussion. I'd be happy to help contribute the sort of stuff I'd like to see in there.

If it ever warms up again, I'll be installing my Stebel Nautilus horn and plan on documenting the process.
Kevin
AYPWIP?
polianarchy

Post by polianarchy »

:idea: Great idea! I absolutely agree. It would be a big help for everyone, new & vets, seeing how the Buddy scooter (and Genuine, really) is such a new product.
ModBud #442
sunshinen

Post by sunshinen »

Yep, especially since searching doesn't always yield the topic i know is in here... somewhere...
jess

Re: Tech Reference

Post by jess »

lobsterman wrote:How about a tech reference section of the forum? Something like the one on MV.
I've been resisting doing so because turning posts into complete articles, even when the posts were pretty good to start with, is a lot of work, and I don't have a lot of time to devote to it. Even the TechLib on MV hardly gets any new articles lately, and we have a moderator dedicated to the task.

If you can nominate some really good posts though, and give me a few links, I'll see what I can do.
brat

Post by brat »

Jess,

I think even if the tech section was just links to the posts with the info that would be very helpful. Instead of searching for the posts every time we need something.

And thanks I will try to look some up to send you.

Susan