Bad news for the Gasoline Rally

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

DutchIV

Bad news for the Gasoline Rally

Post by DutchIV »

The Gasoline Rally has changed. First and foremost, it is now free. For those who have pre-registered, you will be receiving a refund and a free pass for the Saturday night event at Radio Radio.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we've had to make some difficult and downright unfortunate changes to our format for this year. Obviously, the most distressing difference is that we will not be riding on the Indianapolis Speedway. We are also having this rally "sponsorless", which means no shirts, no rally packs, no patches, no raffle and no free food.

However, don't fret, because we're still having a get-together... just not the one you were expecting. The details will be changing over the next few days, so be sure to check back often!

I really wanted to ride around the track !
'07 Vespa GTV - Damfino
'06 Vespa LX 150
'56 Vespa
Lagerhead

Post by Lagerhead »

This year will be my third time going to the Indy Rally and even though I'll miss doing the Speedway lap this year, I'm sure it will still be a fun weekend. The last 2 were A+.

-Ben
Rev_Dan

Post by Rev_Dan »

Trust me, being one of the organizers, this breaks our hearts to not have the track this year. There were too many issues with us riding it this year along with structure overall of the rally. All of these decisions were made as of Monday night and needless to say, we had our backs against the wall with making these decisions.

Even though there will not be rally packs (which for the most part end up in the trash when folks get their shirts and patches), We are still going to have a fun filled weekend here with some great rides and entertainment for you all!

Don't be discouraged to come out! If anything, our Rally's spirit will still be there! Great people, great rides, and great entertainment!

For free, ya really can't go wrong!