WHITE SAND MAYHEM II Pensacola, FL

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

KRUSTYburger

WHITE SAND MAYHEM II Pensacola, FL

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Hey folks, we're putting on another rally down south here in P'cola Florida! :mrgreen:
That's right White Sand Mayhem 2.0 is underway, SEPTEMBER 24-26!!!

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/6790792" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe>
ImageImage
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

BUMP! Less than 2 weeks left till the mayhem!

Our ITINERARY is now up on the website.

As well as a complete MAP of all our rally stops!
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Seriously guys, there is only a week left, it's on. 8)
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Well, we had a pre-rally ride tonight, probably about 20-30 scooters. We rode to Pirate's Cove marina/bar/grill. The sunset on the way there was beautiful and the breeze coming off the water as we ate was super nice. Can't wait for our long ride tomorrow. I know it's a little late for anyone to probably come since it starts tomorrow, but if you're in the area you should seriously come by. It's gonna be awesome. 8)
craho

on my way

Post by craho »

since i dont yet own a scoot of my own, I will not be joining the ride, but I plan to ride over from Mobile in my Honda Element on Saturday to see some scoots. My 2.5 year old is pretty excited as well. (well, as excited as a 2.5 year old can be about something happening on the weekend).

Hopefully, Stella is in my near future. I will join fully in the fun next year.
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Cool! I have a nephew that's 3 and he's been psyched about scooters since he was like 1. Before he could talk he would just make the throttle wrist motion and the revving sound. :P I take him for rides around the culdesac and he loves it.

Most of the scooters should all be together at Landmark Skate & Fun Center saturday morning (9am-10:30am), that would probably be the best time to come see them or else Sunday morning at Dulce Vita downtown. Hope you can make it!
BootScootin'FireFighter

Re: on my way

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

craho wrote:since i dont yet own a scoot of my own, I will not be joining the ride, but I plan to ride over from Mobile in my Honda Element on Saturday to see some scoots. My 2.5 year old is pretty excited as well. (well, as excited as a 2.5 year old can be about something happening on the weekend).

Hopefully, Stella is in my near future. I will join fully in the fun next year.
Don't forget about Amerivespa 2011 in New Orleans. I plan to ride down from DC, should be awesome
cmac

Post by cmac »

Whoever isn't coming to this rally is missing the freak out!
craho

Post by craho »

I had a great time meeting several of you this morning. Looked like a great turnout. I was pretty bummed to have to get in my Honda Element (which never happens, I love that thing) but my affair with Stella will start soon enough.
Thanks to all for hospitality.

Amerivespa 2011! I think it is on my Anniversary weekend and I already told my wife we are spending the weekend on NOLA. It will be fantastic fun.
KRUSTYburger

Post by KRUSTYburger »

Glad you could make it! I wish I had a Honda Element, you can totally fit a Stella in the back by the way! At least I've seen a P-Series in back of one without a problem. Can't wait for Amerivespa New Orleans too!

Oh yeah, your son is adorable it's a scooter and a MONKEY!!! :lol: