LA Area: Oct.24: Ride To The Brewery Art Walk

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

Skootz Kabootz

LA Area: Oct.24: Ride To The Brewery Art Walk

Post by Skootz Kabootz »

Twice a year The Brewery, a Los Angeles art colony consisting of 100+ live-in artist lofts and studio spaces, opens it's collective doors to the public for a day of strolling through the much varied art.

The Brewery is located at 2100 North Main Street, 90031 in downtown LA. The plan is to arrange an enjoyable route to the event with various rendezvous points along the way so that people scooting from different locals can join up and we all arrive as one group.

Once we arrive we can take a few hours to each do our own thing and enjoy the art. Last time we went people left as they felt like it. So those who prefer can leave as a group, or if you feel like cutting out earlier, do as you wish. I know I am always one of the last to leave. (As I type this, I'm thinking a side trip to Philippe's might be in order!)

The event takes place on both October 24th (Sat) and 25th (Sun). We will ride on the 24th with the 25th being our rain date. Food and beverages are sold at the event.

We'll meet at our usual spot, the Trails Café at Fern Dell, 10:30am.

This is a great fun day and one of my favorite things to do in Los Angeles. Even if I didn't get to ride my scooter there! I hope many of you will come.

Cheers.

Skootz

"It's only fun if you live to talk about it." | Adventurists Scooter Group |
Skootz Kabootz

Post by Skootz Kabootz »

Bump. Coming up this weekend!

"It's only fun if you live to talk about it." | Adventurists Scooter Group |