High Rollers -Las Vegas 2/24-27, 2011

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

jijifer

High Rollers -Las Vegas 2/24-27, 2011

Post by jijifer »

www.HighRollersWeekend.com

Who's going? Rooms are going fast at the ultra cheap event hotels. Me and N2Tattoos will be there. Who else is going?
Smiley13

Its a GO!!!

Post by Smiley13 »

Heading out on Friday with the G.G.R. we should be at the ralley by 1 pm or so. Staying at the Golden Gat. Cant wait. Sporting the purplr and black knee socks riding my new Rattler 110. See you there. 8)
jijifer

Post by jijifer »

SWEET! me and N2Tattoos are leaving San Diego Thursday mid-morning and also at the Golden Gate! I have a baby blue buddy with birds on the front and I'm putting on new black tear drop mirrors so I guess that will be my stand-out marks. N2Tattoos has a stock Blackjack sans prima and well, many panels are taped up.

I'm glad to read another Modern Buddy member will be there!!!
jijifer

Post by jijifer »

High Rollers was a hoot. Got to meet board members Howard and Smiley. Good times were had by all I think!
lmyers

Post by lmyers »

My friends Lisa and Erin got married at High Rollers this weekend. They had a pretty good time :)
jijifer

Post by jijifer »

lmyers wrote:My friends Lisa and Erin got married at High Rollers this weekend. They had a pretty good time :)
some kids, Josh and Natalie from Phoenix (I think) got hitched too. a bunch of us rode to the chapel for the event. Good times!
Howardr

Post by Howardr »

It was a pleasure meeting you at the rally. I'll be posting a few pics soon. I had a lot of fun.

Howard
Iron Butt Association Member Number 42256
Club - The Sky Island Riders.
Publisher: The Scooter 'Zine thescooterzine.com
Smiley13

High Roller

Post by Smiley13 »

What a great time I had. It was very cool meeting you guys. There was alot of very cool scoots rolling around and plenty of fun to be had. Some drama. But just alot of dancing and fun rides. Good Times cant wait to see everyone next year. :lol:
jijifer

Post by jijifer »

I always upload my scoot adventures here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jijiferjon ... 071706112/

not all are on the scoot, per say, but all was seen while I was out and about on my scoot :D