THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE RALLY - AUSTIN, TX

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

MYSCTR

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE RALLY - AUSTIN, TX

Post by MYSCTR »

So is anyonw else going to the Austin rally this weekend???

We are heading down from Dallas Friday about noon, coming back on Sunday and no, we can't scoot down since we are taking an extra bike down and bringing back another passenger. Maybe next trip!

http://riffraffsc.squarespace.com/
hackett

Post by hackett »

The wife and I will be there, but not on the Buddy. I ran into MonAmiBuddy a couple of weeks ago, and he was planning on being there.
"The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body." --HST
MYSCTR

Post by MYSCTR »

Whew! What A Weekend... and it isn't over yet!

Just a quick check in. We are at The Good, The Bad & The Rally in Austin and having a blast. Speaking of a blast, the 'Ugly' is the weather decided to throw one more blast of summer at us as we hovered at 97 degrees today and Sunday is calling for 103! The 'Good' has to be the turnout. We are #'s 114, 115 & 116 (our daughter is here with us) & there are plenty more than that. There are a TON of Buddy scoots including two women on Blackjacks and they are tearing it up! We saw out first 170i tonight at the movie and it was the Brown & creme which I love even though we heard it was the least liked color.

Enjoying the ride...
hackett

Post by hackett »

D'oh, I didn't get a chance to talk to you guys. Glad you had a fun time. The Austin crew throws a hell of a rally.
"The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body." --HST