Indian Summer Scooter Rally - Richmond, Virginia

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

buddy boy

Indian Summer Scooter Rally - Richmond, Virginia

Post by buddy boy »

The Indian Summer Scooter Rally in Richmond, VA is coming up in November - the 4th through the 6th, to be precise. It's a city rally, with events starting on Friday the 4th and ending on Sunday the 6th.

Here is the Facebook Event page for the event and here's the Club page for the Indian Summer Scooter Rally, and the Google Calendar Event, if you swing that way. We'll be adding a lot more info over the next two weeks.
BootScootin'FireFighter

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

I'm in. And I'm bringing some of my pals from upstate and DC. Looking forward to some chilly rides and meeting some friends from MB who I know only as a screenname and avatar. It's always a good time in RVA!
buddy boy

Post by buddy boy »

That's great! Looking forward to meeting your crew, too.
LunaP

Post by LunaP »

Excited!!! First rally :3

Didn't know Richmond had such a big scooter scene, it makes me teh happy. Gotta tell the boss not to expect me... :mrgreen:
vabeancounter

Schweet

Post by vabeancounter »

I am gonna come to this rally too. Just found it on here. Buddy boy I am in Glen Allen right near Henrico Hanover line maybe you like to buzz down there together. I ride a Buddy 150 st tropez and a Kymco people s200.
viney266

Post by viney266 »

I have a friends 50th Bday party on the 5th..SO I"m out...been planning this 2day party for months...I just realized its the same weekend. I was puhing to see if the shoulder was gonna be up to it. Take lotsa pics!
Speed is only a matter of money...How fast do you want to go?
buddy boy

Post by buddy boy »

Hey vabeancounter, are you a Seven Hills member? If not, you should consider joining. And yeah, it would be fun to ride in. I am going in on Friday during the day, Saturday morning to help set up and if feeling well enough, on Sunday as well.

What part of Glen Allen?
vabeancounter

Post by vabeancounter »

I am in the Hunton area just off Greenwood rd. Didn't know about the club maybe will join we'll see.
BootScootin'FireFighter

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

the DC group will be hitting the road around 930 or 10, taking advantage of what hopefully is a sunny day and get into RVA at a decent time. We're also staying at the Holiday Inn Express. The route is most likely 301 south from the Maryland bridge. Anyone north that wants to ride down with us, PM me and I'll give the details or when to meetup along 301.
buddy boy

Post by buddy boy »

Even if you do not join, you're still welcome to ride with us on First Rides (the first Sunday of every month we have a group ride) and come check us out at the weekly meeting every Thursday night. Check the Seven Hills website for the location.
Buckee

Post by Buckee »

I would like to join it now... :D
vabeancounter

Post by vabeancounter »

Had a great time!
LunaP

Post by LunaP »

buddy boy wrote:Even if you do not join, you're still welcome to ride with us on First Rides (the first Sunday of every month we have a group ride) and come check us out at the weekly meeting every Thursday night. Check the Seven Hills website for the location.
Yeah, you should! It was fun to see so many people this weekend that are in the area but don't normally come out :)
buddy boy

Post by buddy boy »

Well its a wrap. I think everyone had a good time. Glad to see old friends and to meet new folks. We had a great turnout, it was well planned and the weather was beautiful.
A special thanks to the DC brothers and sisters that joined us for the rally. You guys really added a lot to the weekend.
And not for nothin', our rally patches are the best. Just had to say it. I hope to see you all at Dogwood in the Spring.