San Antonio, TX - Spring Fling - The Motorcycle Shop

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

devojones

San Antonio, TX - Spring Fling - The Motorcycle Shop

Post by devojones »

I hadn't seen anyone post this yet and since Jason just announced it I thought I'd throw it up here:

The Motorcycle Shop's annual Spring Fling ride has been scheduled to be held on April 29, 2012! This annual ride brings scooter pilots from all over Texas to join in on a 50-60 mile scooter ride around San Antonio and parts of the Texas Hill Country. The ride usually ends at a local eatery where pilots can participate in scooter games and a raffle. Last year there were around 175 scooter pilots, let's try to make it over 200 this year!

Obviously, there are going to be more details as the date creeps closer, but I'll be sure to keep y'all up to date!

http://themotorcycleshopsa.com/
All right for you
hackett

Post by hackett »

I should be there. Do you know where the ride is going to end? Jason keeps saying he's found a great spot but hasn't said where, exactly...
"The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body." --HST
Tam Tam

by hook or by crook

Post by Tam Tam »

One way or another, I will be there...
"When you're racing, that's when you're really alive. Everything else...everything...just becomes waiting to race." - Steve McQueen
hackett

Post by hackett »

As of today, $15 at the Motorcycle Shop gets you a shirt, a sticker, and an extra raffle ticket.
"The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body." --HST