Dogwood Classic 10 - Seven Hills SC (VA)

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

BootScootin'FireFighter

Dogwood Classic 10 - Seven Hills SC (VA)

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

http://dogwoodclassicrally.com/
The 10th Annual Dogwood Classic Scooter Rally will be held May 17-19 in Stanardsville, Virginia, at the Heavenly Acres Campground.

In the meantime look forward to scooter camping and events, including rides and races. The Dogwood Classic is the largest scooter camping rally in Virginia and we’re hoping to make our tenth running in 2013 the biggest yet!

More info to come!

Save the date! This is an incredible camping rally, and will be my second Dogwood. The folks from Seven Hills and RVA put on an awesome show.

*this years patch has a hilarious twist to it. We went into town (Stanardsville) for bite to eat at a small cafe that just opened a few days earlier. Typical Mom & Pop joint in the South, family run. I give them some leeway, being a large group just showed up and they were figuring things out. Waited a VERY long time to be served in small waves. Some peoples orders never came out. The waitress said exactly what's on the patch, then disappeared. The 15-20 of us in this group were so dumbfounded at what just happened. That's just what happens with Seven Hills, pure awesome shenanigans!
Attachments
dogwood.jpg
dogwood.jpg (129.32 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
DCUNITED4LIFE

Post by DCUNITED4LIFE »

Thanks for putting this up here Chris! Can't wait to see you and Julie and I am planning on a fair amount of scooter nonsense myself. Wish you guys could have ridden with us yesterday, beautiful ride for sure!
BootScootin'FireFighter

Post by BootScootin'FireFighter »

for sure! I wish I could've made it out when I saw the massive pack of Seven Hills riders on the FB page. I'll be there for the Five and Dime (May 5).
DCUNITED4LIFE

Post by DCUNITED4LIFE »

yea it was a parade last weekend....we probably should have gotten a permit or something!

After last nights club meeting I think it's ok for me to announce there will be awards at this years Dogwood Classic rally as well as a HILL Climb race divided into under 50cc and over 50cc categories. We are also organizing more good food/beer (21 and up please) and everyone is getting super amped to move forward on this thing! We've been couped up all winter and everyone is starting to come out of the woodwork and is ready to party!!! Rally season begins.
DCUNITED4LIFE

Post by DCUNITED4LIFE »

Getting close! Y'all better register soon! 8) 8) 8) :D :D