Rally de los Muertos 2013 - San Antonio - November 1 -2

Info on scooter gatherings of all types & sizes

Moderator: Modern Buddy Staff

hackett

Rally de los Muertos 2013 - San Antonio - November 1 -2

Post by hackett »

Rally de los Muertos is back again on November 1st and 2nd, 2013, in San Antonio, Texas.

Early registration (now through May 31) is $25. Details to come.

http://rallydelosmuertos.com
"The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body." --HST
hackett

Post by hackett »

Just a quick reminder that anyone who wants to take advantage of the early-registration discount, this is the last week to do so. Registration will be $30 as of June 1.
"The final measure of any rider's skill is the inverse ratio of his preferred Traveling Speed to the number of bad scars on his body." --HST
hackett

Post by hackett »

Hey everybody, pre-registration will close October 15. After that, you may not be able to get the shirt size you want. http://rallydelosmuertos.com

Also, check out the new artwork:
hackett

Post by hackett »

One final reminder: online pre-registration closes October 15th at 8:00 p.m. central. If you want to make sure you get a t-shirt, better register before then.

A mock-up of the intended t-shirt design. May be variations in image size, color, etc:
bestfriend

Post by bestfriend »

Sounds like fun! I have my college reunion that weekend, so not sure if I can do both. I could clone myself, I guess. Wink
hackett

Post by hackett »

bestfriend wrote:Sounds like fun! I have my college reunion that weekend, so not sure if I can do both. I could clone myself, I guess. Wink
The rally was three weeks ago. Reunion or no reunion, you're not going to make the rally without a TARDIS.